Billing Representative I - 8:30am - 5:00pm
Company: Canon USA
Posted on: May 2, 2021
Requisition ID: 24875
Category: Customer Service/Support
Position Type: Full-Time
Responsible for the administration and billing of service
agreements under close supervision. Requires working in a
collaborative environment with Sales, other administrative
departments and Service Management while always keeping the
customers' requirements and satisfaction as a top priority.
- Works in a busy, dynamic, professional office environment.
- Manages billing and takes ownership of an appropriate number of
- Interacts with customers regularly to ensure accurate and timely
- Reviews and validates pricing and terms of service agreements and
- Responsible for data entry by entering and updating service
agreement billing and terms in custom operating system.
- Handles routine dispute resolution and resolves all internal and
customer inquiries through phone, email and customer ticketing
system in a timely manner.
- Escalates unresolved issues to Lead or Supervisor.
- Works hand in hand with Sales, Service and other internal
- Responsible for retrieval and entry of meter reads.
- Responsible for retrieval of purchase orders for contract
- Associates degree or high school diploma with some equivalent
- Prior administration experience with strong Microsoft Excel
skills required along with effective analytical ability.
- Oracle or SAP experience preferred.
- Ability to complete a high level of data entry with robust
problem solving skills are necessary.
- Limited processing errors.
- Some overtime required, especially at month end.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers
companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading
enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions,
supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With
unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon
Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture
efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of
comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document
management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A.,
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and
has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company,
Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in
global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted
in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most
Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package
including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan,
discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing,
educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much
more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site
csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this
posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at
Keywords: Canon USA, Schaumburg , Billing Representative I - 8:30am - 5:00pm, Accounting, Auditing , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!