Company: Creative Financial Staffing LLC
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Accountant (SAP REQUIRED) ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Our client is a leading, global manufacturing organization and
they are seeking a Senior Accountant to join the Accounting
- They are a leader in their industry and have been in business
for over 100 years!
- Their name is known worldwide, with locations across the globe.
They are a billion dollar organization
- Our client is conveniently located near I-290, I-90, and 53.
The company is in close proximity to restaurants, shopping, and
entertainment galore! RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ACCOUNTANT
- The Accountant will compile and analyze financial information
to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- The Accountant will also handle month-end, quarter-end and
year-end closing activities.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities,
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other
reports to summarize current and projected company financial
- Prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior
to monthly close process.
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation
of accounting and accounting control procedures. EXPERIENCE
PREFERRED FOR THE ACCOUNTANT ROLE:
- BS in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- SAP experience is a MUST!
- 3+ years General Accounting
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing LLC, Schaumburg , Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!