Audit or Tax - Entry Level Staff (2024)
Company: Plante Moran
Posted on: March 15, 2023
- Location: United States, Michigan, Southfield
- Location: United States, Michigan, Traverse City
- Location: United States, Michigan, Detroit
- Location: United States, Michigan, Ann Arbor
- Location: United States, Michigan, Auburn Hills
- Location: United States, Michigan, Flint
- Location: United States, Michigan, East Lansing
- Location: United States, Michigan, Macomb
- Location: United States, Michigan, Kalamazoo
- Location: United States, Michigan, Grand Rapids
- Location: United States, Ohio, Cleveland
- Location: United States, Ohio, Columbus
- Location: United States, Ohio, Toledo
- Location: United States, Ohio, Cincinnati
- Location: United States, Illinois, Chicago
- Location: United States, Ohio, Schaumburg
- Location: United States, Colorado, Denver
- Location: United States, Colorado, Fort Collins
- Location: United States, Colorado, Broomfield
Make your mark.Whether you intend to specialize or you'd rather
gain exposure across many service lines, the sky's the limit. From
day one, we invite you to make a difference-to be remarkable. What
does diversity, equity, and inclusion mean to Plante Moran? It
means that all staff members have equitable and fair opportunities
to succeed, in an inclusive environment, with their individual,
unique identities. Your role. You'll instillconfidence in
organizations large and small by assuring their financial
health.We'll give you theflexibilityto craft business solutions,
not just spreadsheets.Your work will include, but notbelimited
- Participating indifferentphases of the
- Planning, testing, researching,and reporting.
- Working withcompilations, reviews, compliance,
- Meaningful interactions with staffat all levels as well aswith
ourimpressive repertoire of clients.
- Experience working with a wealth of business opportunities
throughoutaprofessional services firm.
- The qualifications.
- Detail-orientedleader withproblem solving,
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in accounting; or Master's
degree in accounting or tax.
- Academicsuccess(a minimumcumulativeGPA of 3.0).
- Completion of therequisite degree and supporting credits to sit
for the CPA exam,with the goal of successfully obtaining your CPA
- What makes us different? On the surface, we're one of the
nation's largest audit, tax, consulting, and wealth management
firms. But dig a little deeper, and you'll see what makes us
different: we're a relatively jerk-free firm (hey, nobody 's
perfect) with a world-class culture and an endless array of
opportunities. We've been named one of the best tax and accounting
firms by Forbes. We're also consistently recognized as one of
Fortune magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," "Best
Workplaces for Women," and "Best Workplaces for Parents" -
distinctions awarded to us based on confidential feedback from our
staff.And we live out our "We care" culture everyday-we care about
our staff, clients, and communities-with one of the lowest staff
turnovers in our industry.So,what are you waiting for? Apply now.
This is an exempt position that may require some local, national,
and occasional international travel. Plante Moran is committed to a
diverse workplace.We strive to create a culture where each person
feels accepted and valued. We believe that each person's ultimate
potential begins with first acknowledging their inherent dignity.
When we can recognize - and celebrate - our many human differences,
we're able to create a workplace where all staff feel a sense of
belonging and an opportunity to succeed. This allows us to attract
and retain the best talent, serve clients through diverse thinking,
and better represent and support the various communities in which
we live and work.Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Plante Moran maintains a drug-free workplace
Interestedapplicantsmust submit their resume for consideration
using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of
interest in our positions, only candidates selected for interviews
will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in
the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of
qualified candidates who are bilingual in either Japanese and
English or Chinese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search
firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee
and become the property of Plante Moran. The specific statements
above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (SB 19-085) Click here
Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (SB 19-085) Information
Compensation information posted is based on a position being
located in the state of CO. Please review position location for
applicable geographic location.
Colorado monthly base range is as follows:
$5,750.00 to $5,750.00
We are pleased to offer eligible staff a robust benefits package.
Eligibility and contribution requirements for some of these
benefits vary based on the number of hours staff work per week.
Highlights include health, dental, vision, disability and life
insurance. These standard offerings are effective on the first of
the month following your start date. In addition to this, eligible
staff are able to take advantage of our Flexible Time Off and
various pre-determined holidays as well as a balance fund, 401(k)
plan, flexible benefits plans, business-related travel expense,
lodging and meal reimbursement for business-related use. A Pension
plan is also available for eligible administrative and
paraprofessional staff. A discretionary bonus plan is available for
eligible staff. Plante Moran also offers Interns and Contractors
the option to elect health insurance under our contingent staff
medical plan as of the 1st of the month following 60 days of
employment in addition to limited paid time sick time. Seasonal
staff are not eligible for benefits.
Keywords: Plante Moran, Schaumburg , Audit or Tax - Entry Level Staff (2024), Accounting, Auditing , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...