Credit Reporting Analyst (Remote Opportunity Available)
Company: Byline Bank.
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Objective of PositionThe Reporting Analyst is responsible for
credit risk reporting and analysis to support strategic business
objectives. The Reporting Analyst will gather, analyze, and
summarize data to assess the credit risk in the portfolio and
prepare presentations for senior management and committees. Duties
- Develop new and refine existing SBC monthly and quarterly
portfolio reports as necessary for management, internal departments
and/or board use to include:
- Watch list, delinquency, concentration, stress, static pool,
broker, and SBA portal, as well as any other reports deemed
necessary to support credit administration of the SBC
- Providing summary analysis highlighting trends and areas of
- Ensuring data integrity within core system (FIS) and Salesforce
- Manage quarterly classified loan (WAR) agenda to ensure all
qualified credits are reviewed each quarter in compliance with the
- Assist with readiness and preparation of the WAR reviews by
compiling supporting reports.
- Maintain industry concentration reports on selected industry
- Analyze data and prepare professional summaries, dashboards,
and reports for senior management and various committees that
effectively communicate risk trends and forward-looking
- Provide data analysis support for internal and external groups.
Provide ad-hoc query support to assist management and stakeholders
with custom report generation, data analysis and the creation of
repeatable reporting processes.
- Assists in on-going internal and external audits by providing
- Develop and maintain efficient methods for extracting data,
creating reports, and scrutinizing data to identify risk trends
across the portfolio.
- Work with minimal supervision, manage multiple projects and
provide clear communications to all internal customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting,
Economics, Finance, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong background in reporting, data analytics, and data
- Detail-oriented to ensure and maintain data accuracy and
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, and
- Experience with Salesforce, nCino preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to perform assessments and to analyze
results to identify opportunities for improvement
- Ability to work independently in an ever-evolving environment.
Physical Demands / Work Environment
- Work is generally performed within an office environment and is
sedentary in nature in front of a computer.
Keywords: Byline Bank., Schaumburg , Credit Reporting Analyst (Remote Opportunity Available), Advertising , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!