Marketing Automation Specialist
Posted on: January 27, 2023
BISCO is seeking a Marketing Automation Specialist to join our
thriving organization. We are an internationally recognized
manufacturer of medical devices for the dental industry,
specializing in the advancement and research of adhesive and
composite technology. Our Marketing team is an important part of
If you are seeking to leverage your digital marketing knowledge
with a rapidly expanding business and work within a positive,
respectful, and team environment, then we want to talk to you!
Our Marketing Automation Specialist will be responsible for
supporting the Global Marketing and Sales teams by implementing
digital marketing automation strategies to increase leads, improve
campaigns, and build customer databases.
Salary range: $55K to $65K, commensurate with experience
Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance, HRA and FSA, short
and long-term disability, life insurance, PTO, 401(k)
profit-sharing with match, potential year-end bonuses.
The job responsibilities of this position may include, but are not
- Design, build, and execute campaigns and components with
- Collaborate with team members for design, copy, and content for
- Create landing pages and optimize user experience via designed
- Enter all leads from sponsored events and marketing efforts
- Manage the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing,
segmentation, and data cleansing.
- Track campaign performance and tweak workflows
- Research and implement the latest best practices, strategies,
and industry standards.
- Maintain Hubspot integration with CRM and assist in the
integration of additional platforms.
- Build and grow BISCO's email list through organic
- Ensure compliance while executing campaigns and collecting
- Ensure BISCO's brand strategies are presented concisely across
- Stay current with SEO, SEM, and digital marketing
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Hubspot certification preferred.
- 3 years' experience in proven marketing automation.
- Understanding lead generation procedures, customer lifecycles,
and audience segmentation.
- General computer skills with Windows, email, and
- Proficient in MS Office and Adobe Cloud.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and NetSuite a plus.
- Detail-oriented, flexibility to work on a variety of projects,
collaborative, and organized.
- Excellent oral and written English communication
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S. and do not now, and will
not in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status
to work for our company.
This position will be required to work out of the Schaumburg, IL
WHY BISCO, INC.?
Bisco, Inc. stands out because of our culture and core values:
- Respectful - Professional. Humble. Considerate.
- Positive - Friendly. Inclusive. Curious.
- Team Player - Helpful. Cooperative. Flexible.
- Agility of a small company but the stability of a big
- Industry-leading dental restorative products
- Broad exposure to activities across the company
- Family-oriented environment with positive team players
- Approachable, respectful, and down-to-earth people
- Long-tenured employees to whom the leadership is
- Employees feel valued and are proud to be a part of the
- Monthly whole-company fun events!
Since 1981, BISCO has provided innovative dental restorative
products to dental customers around the world. Our primary focus is
adhesive and composite technology. Located northwest of Chicago in
Schaumburg, our ISO 13485-certified facility includes on-site
manufacturing and research. Our privately-owned organization
provides the opportunity for a close-knit environment that
encourages inter-departmental collaboration. For more about us,
please visit our website at www.bisco.com.
This is an excellent opportunity to make an impact and to grow
professionally while contributing to the company's success!
Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Mon-Fri
No agencies please PI201903431
Keywords: Bisco, Schaumburg , Marketing Automation Specialist, Advertising , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!