Posted on: August 7, 2022
Sylvan is currently hiring for a Full-Time Education Director at
our Schaumburg and/or Lake Zurich/Barrington locations! The
position may be at one or the other location, or a combination of
some days in one location, and some days in the other location.
- Ability to see the results of your teaching and leadership
efforts in a very short timeframe, as we work individually with
- Opportunity to help many students who have faced academic
challenges since the pandemic .
- Work with a team of educational experts, focused on student
- Manage a team of Part-time teachers.
- Flexible hours.
- Vacation, sick time, and discounted tutoring for family
- Great opportunity to re-engage with students for teachers who
retired early. Requirements:
- Education/Teaching Degree preferred, or relevant
- 2 years teaching or tutoring experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to connect with students.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- The ability to multi-task. About the Education Director role:
Successful Education Directors have a strong focus on both our
educational and business goals. We deliver an exceptional level of
program quality and outstanding customer experience for both
students and parents. Some key skills our Education Directors
- Teach using Sylvan based programs
- Direct and motivate students during instruction
- Meet with parents on program progress and recommend additional
- Ensure educational outcomes through program review and
- Select, train, and motivate teachers
- Communicate with students' teachers on foundational skill
progress at Sylvan
- Maintain a positive, solutions-oriented attitude
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for teaching, learning and Sylvan
- Execute administrative tasks that support our educational
- We are the industry leaders in providing supplemental education
to children in pre-K through 12th grade
- We provide individualized instruction in key foundational
skills like Comprehension, Reading, English, Writing, Math and
- We also offer Homework Support, ACT/SAT Test Prep, and
- Given the pandemic, we are seeing growing needs for
- We provide both in-person and remote instruction
- We teach 7 days per week If you aspire to inspire, then we want
you on our team! Sylvan Learning - Schaumburg, IL and Lake
Zurich/Barrington, IL We are an equal opportunity employer and
prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state
or local laws. Apply for Education Director First name Last name
Email address Phone number I would like to receive updates about my
application via SMS Address (optional) City (optional)
State/Province Were you referred by anyone? (optional) Yes No
Please add your resume 10MB limit; .pdf, .doc, and .docx file types
are accepted. ATTACH FILE Please add your resume 10MB limit; .pdf,
.doc, and .docx file types are accepted. Please contact us if you
would like to better understand our data collection and usage
Keywords: Hireology, Schaumburg , Education Director, Education / Teaching , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!