Company: Randstad US
Posted on: January 18, 2023
- schaumburg , illinois
- posted december 16, 2022job detailssummary
- $57,400 - $62,400 per year
- high school
- category installation, maintenance, and repair occupations
- referenceAB_4136547job detailsAre you an experienced Maintence
Mechanic who is flexible, detail-oriented, and thrives on solving
tough problems? We are looking for an individual to champion the
quality of our products using both automated and manual tests,
reporting and verifying defects. If you are looking to stand out in
your field this may be the opportunity for you. Position
Summary:The Maintenance Technician is responsible for all equipment
performance in the plant and assists Production to enhance
equipment performance to meet quality expectations, production
rates, and customer needs. Mostly works on Conveyor systems.
Maintenance, Troubleshoot, install new parts. Large ovens, 480
Volts, Electrical background a plus.
- Direct Hire
- Full benefits within 30 days of starting.
- Immediate openings .
- 2nd and 3rd shift available.
- Growth opportunitiesExperience and Resume required.
224-505-1109 or more informationsalary: $57,400 - $62,400 per
yearshift: Secondwork hours: 12 PM - 9 PMeducation: High`
- Operates and troubleshoots related equipment
- Troubleshoots motor control circuits, drives, and PLC
- Performs electronic component replacement, substitution, set-up
- Performs routine PM's, repairs, rebuilds and modifications on
all equipment assigned.
- Answers maintenance calls in a timely fashion
- Observes equipment to make sure it is operating to OEM standard
or production satisfaction.
- Performs repairs/adjustments on electrically controlled
equipment as required.
- Monitors equipment performance during production start-up,
changeovers, and new installs.
- Provides feedback for repairs needed during non producing
shifts.The essential functions of this role include:
- working weekendsSkills
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: ExperiencedRandstad is a world leader in
matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents
will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work
diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job
and company. Whether you're looking for temporary,
temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works
harder for you than Randstad.Equal Opportunity Employer: Race,
Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National
Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran
Status, or any other legally protected group status.At Randstad, we
welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring
and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you
require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or
interview experience a great one, please contact
HRsupport@randstadusa.com.Pay offered to a successful candidate
will be based on several factors including the candidate's
education, work experience, work location, specific job duties,
certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive
benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition
program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on
eligibility).For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or
testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal
mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations.
Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing
requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more
information.get in touchwe are here to help you with your
- +1 847 336 3700 (tel:+1 847 336 3700)
Keywords: Randstad US, Schaumburg , maintenance mechanic, Engineering , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!