Talent Management Partner
Company: Sunstar Inc
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Sunstar Americas, Inc. is a global leader in the oral care
industry and the manufacturer and distributor of GUM oral care
products and solutions.-- We serve dental professionals and
consumers in 80 countries worldwide and are driven by a mission: to
enhance the health and well-being of people everywhere through
high-quality, innovative oral care products and solutions.As an
essential role on the Human Resources team you will provide
pro-active and reliable business partnering, advice and service.
This highly collaborative position will closely liaison with the
Human Resources team and provide high quality business support to
company management. This position will work with leaders and hiring
managers to play a critical role in developing overall Human
Resources recruitment and other best practice strategies.--
Responsible for Human Resources functions including but not limited
to legal compliance, employee relations, employee programs, and
performance management process.In this position you will use your
- Build a leadership pipeline that improves the depth of talent
across the organization and meets the needs of accelerating
- Plan, direct and execute all strategies related to recruitment
of exempt and non-exempt staff.--
- Identify high impact positions, career paths and development
opportunities that are essential in developing Employers next
generation of leaders and ensuring long-term business
- Strengthen formal and informal performance review and
succession planning processes throughout the organization.
- Review and makes recommendations on compensation and
performance issues, including performance appraisals,
merit-increases and new hire offers.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling
questions and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Analyze and modify compensation to establish competitive
programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Interpret state, and federal laws and ensure company compliance
with all regulations.
- Partners with employees and management to communicate various
Human Resources policies, procedures, laws, standards and
- Participates in the development of departmental goals,
objectives, systems and budgets.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect
continual improvements in departmental efficiency and provided
- Establishes and assists in the development and maintenance of
departmental records and reports.
- Administer company-wide Human Resource policies, procedures,
and practices in accordance with legal requirements and corporate
objectives and update as needed.
- Work on other Human Resource projects and activities as
required.The ideal candidate will possess:
- BS/BA degree, Business, Human Resources Management, or
Industrial Psychology preferred.
- PHR/SPHR certification is desirable.
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years of working knowledge of multiple Human
- A track record of successfully designing and implementing
strategic talent management programs and processes.
- Strong experience with talent acquisition including up to
- Compensation, performance management, government compliance,
employee relations and employee programs.
- Possesses a solid background as an HR generalist.
- Operations environment is a plus.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to link current and
anticipated business challenges with the strategic talent
- Results driven and execution oriented.
- Exceptional interpersonal and verbal and written communication
- Strong internal and external customer focus and
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Highly disciplined and organized with a strong attention to
- MS Office applications, proficiency with UKG HRIS systems
(Ultimate software preferred)
- Sourcing across varied channels (social media, talent
recruitment, online talent communities)
- Knowledge of Human Resource related laws, regulations and
- Self-directed and strong ability to prioritize
- Ability to develop and maintain highly effective relationships
at all levels both internally and externally.
- Ability to stand firm and remain committed when necessary and
facilitate understanding when difficult decisions must be made and
- Comprehensive insurance coverage that includes Medical, Vision,
Life and disability insurance plans along with enhanced
- Company Paid Life & AD&D and Optional Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Pet, Legal and Identity Theft Insurance Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness program including an onsite fitness center.
- 401K retirement plan with 5% employer match (Pretax and Roth
- 401k profit sharing contribution based on company
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Competitive annual bonus and sales incentive programsEmployee
- On-site caf-- featuring daily specials with dinner-to-go
- Miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development and training classes
- Flexible schedule including work from home options
- Employee discounts on oral care products#CBEqual Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor---s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Sunstar Inc, Schaumburg , Talent Management Partner, Executive , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!