Manager of Talent Acquisition
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: January 2, 2022
Job Title: Manager, Talent Acquisition Location: United
States-IL-Schaumburg What will your day look like? You will be
responsible for the principal leadership of talent procurement
throughout the organization. This role will partner with hiring
leaders to develop talent acquisition strategies while leveraging
recruiting tools and technology. The Manager, Talent Acquisition is
also responsible for managing third party vendor relationships
including various job boards, social media online resources and
employment agencies. Resources to do the job require reliance on
comprehensive knowledge of employment law and current best
practices in the areas of talent acquisition, as well as, advanced
business acumen, effective written and verbal communication skills,
advanced system skills, strong relationship skills, and the
demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence hiring leaders at
all levels of the organization. Direction is received from the
Director, Human Capital Group Operations. Responsibilities: Do you
see yourself doing this? Talent Aquisition:
- Develop and implement talent acquisition strategies to identify
top talent and meet recruiting objectives.
- Execute on the operational efficiency efforts that ensure a
comprehensive recruitment process; to include the development and
integration of new recruitment technologies that support the
dynamic needs of our business and marketplace.
- Consult with internal business partners on employment
decisions, compensation offers and processes.
- Develop a talent pipeline and interview candidates using
comprehensive selection tools for open positions, and deliver
- Develop and manage relationships with appropriate third parties
in order to secure right-fit talent for the enterprise.
- Initiate, lead and maintain employer branding initiatives and
programs as it relates to talent procurement and marketplace
- Research market pricing for newly created positions by
utilizing third party online resources.
- Support and maintain talent processes, candidate data, and
reporting of talent metrics in applicant tracking systems.
- Ensure diversity and inclusion, and legal compliance
requirements with comprehensive hiring processes.
- Conducts new hire reviews, and relays feedback as necessary to
the business. Utilize feedback to enhance organizational
intelligence and effective business decisions on talent in the
organization. Leadership Responsibilities:
- Translates strategic and operating plans into meaningful
direction of projects, goals, priorities and activities; delivering
on strategy through the right people in the right place at the
- Delivers superior results through quality execution and best
- Provides business vision by creating imagery and transparency
in the possibilities, opportunities and direction of the
- Continually assesses and provides discerning development,
insightful coaching and talent utilization/optimization of
subordinate leaders of others.
- Captures, analyzes, and understands the internal environment,
team dynamics, and talent capabilities to address organizational
refinement, agility and growth.
- Champions Employee/Internal Customer Engagement, employee
development and all cultural hallmarks through a strong leadership
- Demonstrates courage, ability and agility to understand and
address organizational transition in real-time; establishing
expectations for the unexpected. Performance Management
- Applies High Performance Management practices in leading an
engaged workforce as defined by Gallup Employee Engagement
philosophy in order to effectively leverage the full potential and
talent of this function.
- Provides a structural and consistent approach to ensure that
individual development plans are in place, performance management
is consistent, performance management process is respected and
followed, and coaching and feedback are provided on a regular and
dynamic basis. Adhere to and ensure compliance of all business
transactions with policy and process of the Bank Secrecy Act
Ensures compliance with all applicable state and federal laws,
company procedures and policies. Maintains integrity and ethics in
all actions and conversations with or regarding credit union
members and their accounts; complies with Privacy Act directives.
Qualifications: What makes you a great fit? You'll be a great fit
if in addition to the completion of a Bachelor's degree Human
Resources, Business Administration or related field required, and
- 7+ years' experience in Human Resources and Talent Acquisition;
or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Previous experience leading others in a high volume Talent
Acquisition environment preferred.
- PHR certification preferred.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of employment laws
- Proven experience working with HRIS and Applicant Tracking
Systems (ATS), iCIMS strongly preferred.
- Experienced in handling confidential information.
- Demonstrated customer service, organization, and follow-up
skills. When you're happy, we're happy! As a thank you for joining
our team, you'll benefit from:
- Competitive medical, dental, and free vision benefits
- Competitive compensation plan
- Contributions towards gym memberships
- Generous PTO and banking holidays off
Keywords: Job Juncture, Schaumburg , Manager of Talent Acquisition, Executive , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!