Medium Duty Sales Manager - Great Lakes Region (31/32)
Company: Paccar Inc
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Kenworth Truck Company Kenworth Truck Company is the
manufacturer of The World's Best - heavy and medium duty trucks.
Kenworth is an industry leader in providing fuel-saving technology
solutions that help increase fuel efficiency and reduce emissions.
The company's dedication to the green fleet includes aerodynamic
trucks, compressed and liquefied natural gas trucks. Kenworth is
the first truck manufacturer to receive the Environmental
Protection Agency's Clean Air Excellence award in recognition of
its environmentally friendly products. Requisition Summary
Throughout its history, Kenworth has always been defined by quality
and innovation: Quality from design and production to customer
support and services; innovation with the unveiling of the all-new
W990, trucking industry's most aerodynamic truck on the road today.
-We invite you to find out what makes Kenworth "The World's Best".
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Grow medium duty truck sales and market share in the Great
Lakes Region area; IL, WI, MN, MI, IN, OH, IA, ND, SD, NE.
- Develop trusting relationships and teamwork with dealership
personnel, customers, sales region personnel and other department
personnel within PACCAR. - - - -
- Develop target customer lists with dealer sales people and
execute conquest sales strategies while upholding retention
- Establish an effective advisory role with top dealer management
regarding performance objectives, financing, marketing development,
sales programs, and leasing matters. -
- Negotiate effectively for an outcome in which all parties win.
- Manage truck sales program performance and sales policies with
- Assist in training and developing dealer sales personnel.
- Make customer calls with dealer personnel and provide required
assistance in eliminating obstacles, closing sales, financing, and
- Know the market environment and trends to develop and execute
annual sales plans, pricing strategies, order activity, and future
truck option content. - -
- Approximately 60%+ travel required. - Qualifications & Skills
- This position may be a fit for you if you understand the sales
process; have sales experience and abilities; understand business
to business sales; ability to meet and exceed challenging business
goals; good at building new relationships; and can effectively
develop and perform a successful selling presentation to major
customers. - -
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Marketing,
Engineering or Business Administration. -
- Must have a positive attitude, strong initiative, enthusiasm,
and experience in the industry. - -
- 3+ years wholesale or retail truck, parts, or lease sales
experience, or relevant experience in related heavy equipment
industries preferred. -
- Ability to quickly acquire and apply complex product
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation, and PC
- Act with integrity, use sound judgment, influence others, drive
for results and demonstrate adaptability. -
Keywords: Paccar Inc, Schaumburg , Medium Duty Sales Manager - Great Lakes Region (31/32), Executive , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!