Key Account Director
Company: Rittal North America LLC
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Proven Leadership, Hard Work and Innovation Alive and Well in
North AmericaRittal North America has built a strong tradition of
innovation and takes pride in a progressive approach to
engineering. We design and manufacture the world's leading
industrial and IT enclosures, racks, and accessories, including
high efficiency, high-density power management, and climate control
systems for industrial, data center, outdoor and hybrid
applications.As the Director of Key Accounts, you will develop the
vision, strategy, and execution for top line revenue across
multiple revenue driving market segments. You will own SG&A and
ensure proactive and aggressive initiatives to reduce cost and
optimize production. You will work in collaboration with the
Executives in the US and Globally, VP of IT Sales, and GM's to
ensure effective execution of company objectives and align with
other regions. This position will manage a team of Key Account
Managers across the country driving the direction and vision of
their target markets. You will handle a wide scope of duties
including designing strategy and set goals for growth, set policies
and processes in line with business goals, and provide solutions to
issues within discipline. Primary Activities/Duties:
- This is a key leadership position for Rittal. This role will
report to CSO and dotted line reporting to global executives. You
will optimize our value stream, ensuring cost reduction and/or
design to cost activities in cooperation with production, while
optimizing our value stream for our customers.
- Owns Key Account Sales strategy and execution for top line
revenue expectation of region.
- Owns SG&A management and initiatives for reduction for
- Execution of corporate strategies including pricing
requests/reviews/approvals (based on guidelines).
- Direct leadership and management of Key Account Managers in the
US and Globally providing coaching of company dashboard and key KPI
- Variable Compensation on a mix of region top line revenue
achievement in addition to P&L (EBIT) of region.
- Evaluate and Improve operations and financial performance
- Provide detailed solutions to issues pertaining to the
following: profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to
- Accountable for achieving revenue growth targets across
Rittal's entire product portfolio.
- Develop and execute the sales strategy to increase revenue,
market share, and profit through tactics that leverage the
organization and differentiate Rittal from the competition.
- Provide the strategic direction, vision, and guidance to
maximize sales of Rittal's product portfolio.
- Establish performance metrics, manage the sales process, and
provide accurate forecasts.
- Partner with the Product Management, and Marketing teams to
ensure an integrated strategy across all functional areas.
- Own headcount projections and work with HR for talent
acquisition, development, evaluation, and training of team.
- The position requires a high degree of travel effort and the
ability to interact with different cultures around the globe
- Interface effectively with the North American Leadership Team
as well as the Corporate Executive and Teams in Germany.Knowledge &
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, marketing, business
management, or related field.
- Minimum of seven years of management experience with
significant experience leading a sales organization.
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience with significant
experience leading a sales organization, preferably in a director
- Experience in P&L and SG&A management and
- Demonstrated experience managing in an organization selling to
- Individual must have a strong work ethic as well as strong
analytical and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal
- Exceptional time management, attention to detail, and follow-up
- High energy, self-motivated, and goal oriented
- Confident leadership to motivate and drive to grow our
- Position include a high degree of travel domestic and
- Requires a high level of networkingWhat we offer is an
opportunity to be a part of a team that increases the optimization
and efficiency of our Global Company. Our goal is to create a safe
work environment that our customers can trust us to deliver quality
products. We enjoy all the benefits of an international company
quickly growing in the US.
Keywords: Rittal North America LLC, Schaumburg , Key Account Director, Executive , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!