Japanese Bilingual Accounting and Administration Supervisor or Manager
Company: Staffmark Investment, LLC - Staffmark Group
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Position Title: Japanese Bilingual Accounting and Administration
Supervisor or Manager Department: Administration Location:
Schaumburg, IL Reports to: SVP/Controller FLSA Status: Exempt
Relocation support: Yes This position is responsible for preparing
and analyzing financial statements, proving the information that
supports managerial decisions, conducting a new hire orientation
for new hires, translating company documents, and training
junior-level accounting/administration staff(s). The company
supports the relocation to the Chicagoland area.
- Prepares and analyzes financial statements.
- Attends monthly closing meetings to respond to management
- Prepares consolidated financial statements for the quarterly
report to the parent company in Japan.
- Prepares a consolidated financial statement for the business
- Prepares the response to various censuses and
- Conducts financial analysis quarterly.
- Corresponds as the main contact for internal and external
- Coordinates with respective departments to respond to audit
requests in a timely and effective manner.
- Provides support for corporate income tax return preparation
(federal and state) by supplying essential documents to Accounting
firms with a thorough explanation of each schedule.
- Trains and improves on subsidiaries' monthly reconciliation
process for enhanced timeliness of reporting.
- Conducts benefits enrollment for new employees.
- Completes I-9 for new hires and maintains I-9 records.
- Creates new employee personnel files and files paper and
documents into appropriate employee files. Qualifications:
- Able to communicate (reading, writing, speaking) by using
specialized vocabulary, terminology, and concepts.
- Able to read, write and speak Japanese proficiently.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or
university; or three to four years experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 years of accounting-related experience. Apply today and you
could win in our $100k Giveaway for Job Fest 2022. This year's Job
Fest features weekly drawings for $1k, three $25k giveaways, and
more. In total, we re giving away $100k! Between September 12 and
December 4, employees receive an automatic contest entry for every
week you work 36+ hours on assignment with us. The more weeks you
work, the better chance you have to win. To learn more and read the
contest rules, visit . Apply now for a chance to win!
Keywords: Staffmark Investment, LLC - Staffmark Group, Schaumburg , Japanese Bilingual Accounting and Administration Supervisor or Manager, Executive , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!