Company: VinaKom Communications
Posted on: March 12, 2023
* Manage the daily base of accounts to ensure contact with a minimum of 40-50 business customers per day to meet assigned revenue objectives for the market area.
* Maintain and routinely update business customer profile information.
* Work with customers to understand their telecommunication and data product and service requirements. Provide assistance to customers in
* Designing telecommunications products or data systems to best meet existing or future business requirements.
* Work with Network Engineers, Field Technicians, Project Managers and other internal personnel to develop system designs and provide price quotes. Sell customers on the value of Vinakom products and services to overcome objections.
* Complete all administrative tasks as required to ensure timely and accurate records of customer related activities.
* Develop and maintain strong customer relationships. Conduct retention activities as required.
* Conduct on-site customer presentations for key sales opportunities as required facilitating the sale of Vinakom products and services. Visit customers on a monthly basis as part of account retention activities.
* Write, submit, and deliver proposals , agreements and presentations to customers.
* Create, evaluate, and revise account plans, Identify growth opportunities to expand business.
* Assess and identify existing customer needs, effectively handle objections and facilitate help with service issues.
* Perform special projects or other duties as assigned.
* 1-2 years of previous Account Management experience preferred
* 1-2 years in Telecommunication Industry preferred
* Limited travel within IL required (to customer sites); valid driver's license needed.
* Type minimum of 50 WPM.
* Experienced in Outlook.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
* Excellent oral and written communication.
* High attention to detail and strong organizational skills are required.
* Problem solving abilities; energetic, focused and able to multi-task.
* Possess the ability to work with minimum supervision and resolve internal issues.
* Cross-functional team collaboration skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $80,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Schaumburg, IL 60173: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%26234604% %%sales%%
Keywords: VinaKom Communications, Schaumburg , Account Manager, Executive , Schaumburg, Illinois
here to apply!