Company: Revive Staffing Solutions Inc
Posted on: May 20, 2023
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- The Managed Detection & Response (MDR) Project Manager (PM) is
responsible for the coordination, planning, scheduling and control
over assigned MDR projects through the entire project life
- Manage multiple MDR projects, varying in size and complexity,
and adhering to a committed schedule with milestones
- Develop and maintain a detailed project plan from Sales
handover to active Cyber-Security monitoring.
- Demonstrate best practices for developing schedules, with the
ability to identify and manage the challenges and Change
- Able to follow BOTH a waterfall methodology and Agile project
plan, occasionally balancing between the two strategies.
- Responsible for working with resource managers and ensure key
participants are allocated / assigned for project support.
- Identify resource constraints or deficiencies and lobby for
appropriate support and/or subject matter expertise when
- Act as the point of contact for stakeholders and the project
team, communicating project status, reporting critical project
challenges, and escalating issues as warranted.
- Monitor project execution to ensure all obligations are met,
and drive projects to completion as per schedule and scope
- Quickly identify and communicate any changes to scope or
expectations, following the Change Request process to determine
impact to the resource plan and schedule.
- Identify and track risks and issues along with their potential
impact, while driving mitigation strategies and corrective
- Drive the project team to identify dependencies, evaluate
options, and take appropriate actions to align and/or exploit
- Ability to analyze, make recommendations, and implement process
- Effectively coordinate the project close-out and conduct
lessons learned, while documenting and storing all assets for
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, or related field
along with 3+ years of experience in a Project Management role
- Project Management training and familiarity with Project
- Demonstrated success in leading projects
- Ability to drive logistics and think strategically
- Experience and competency with office tool suites (e.g. MS
Office, Google Suite)
- Experience with a project management tool (e.g. MS Project,
Smartsheet, Planview, etc.)
- Leadership capability with strong interpersonal skills and the
ability to influence without authority
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Extremely organized and able to multitask in a high paced
Keywords: Revive Staffing Solutions Inc, Schaumburg , Project Manager, Executive , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...