Global Key Account Manager
Company: Rittal North America LLC
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Global Key Account Manager - (CANDIDATES MUST RESIDE IN THE
US)Proven Leadership, Hard Work and Innovation Alive and Well in
North AmericaRittal North America -has built a strong tradition of
innovation and takes pride in a progressive approach to
engineering. We design and manufacture the world's leading
industrial and IT enclosures, racks, and accessories, including
high efficiency, high-density power management, and climate control
systems for industrial, data center, outdoor and hybrid
- Manage either one or a group of key accounts by directing the
activities for the specified accounts' overall business
relationship. - A global key account is defined as an account that
meets one or more of the following criteria and has been determined
to be a global key account by Sales Management:
- A global account that purchases our products in multiple
countries and the account business model must be aligned globally
between different Rittal and customer's entities.
- Account requires stocking special products with engineering
- Account is over $500K in annual business volume
- Enhance our business and relations with customer by building
strong relationships, improving quality, delivery, and cost. -
- Vertically penetrate all aspects of specified accounts
including purchasing, engineering,
- Marketing, sales, and senior management.
- Constant coordination of activities related to the global
account in all regions of the world, within Rittal and with the
- Grow the sales revenue for the targeted Key / Strategic
Accounts by adding new or additional Key Accounts and working with
integrators by vertical penetration.
- Establish annual goals for each account for development and
improvement in Quality, Pricing, and Delivery
- Understand the quality goals of each account and Rittal's
performance to them
- Prepare schedules and timelines for new products and product
transitions to ensure clear expectations and meet delivery
- Develop supply methods of standards and specials for all
- Ensure all supply methods and systems are within Rittal
- Understand accounts' forecasting systems and requirements and
the impact on capacity within Rittal
- Periodically review and monitor the supply chain to ensure
expectations will be met and make improvements
- Assist in planning for new products and coordinate product
- Management of the pricing structure for key accounts in a
- Negotiate terms and conditions for global framework and master
- Liaison between the corporate office and sales force, regional,
and international offices and customers regarding key account
business and any issues that may arise
- Maintain good customer relations
- Manage the communications and processes for key accounts with
our parent organization
- Manage the procedures within the department to ensure
compliance with ISO and company goals and objectives
- Represent companies in tradeshows and conferences.
- Business development of new global key accounts.
- Communication with all departments of the company in different
countries and regions to accomplish the above
- Bachelor's degree required, engineering, marketing, business
management, or related field preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of Key Account management experience within
a sales organization, global account management experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in selling technology-based
products within IT, preferably the data center infrastructure
- Demonstrated experience managing in an organization selling
both direct and through distributor/VAR/integrator channels. -
- Individual must have a strong work ethic as well as strong
analytical and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage a virtual, remote
field sales team
- Demonstrated ability to build long term partnerships with
- Experience working with multi-national organizations in
multi-cultural working environment.
- Availability to travel, nationally and internationally.
- Must have a profound knowledge of the standard office
applications such as MS Word, Excel and Power Point. Working
knowledge with CRM systems is preferred.
- Spanish and/or German proficiency is a plus. If you require
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring
process due to a disability, you may contact the company's Human
Resources Department at (937) 399-0500.This option is reserved for
individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.Rittal
North America LLC is proud to be an affirmative action/equal
opportunity employer. EOE, including Disability/Vets.Powered by
Keywords: Rittal North America LLC, Schaumburg , Global Key Account Manager, Executive , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...