Company: Health Conservation Incorporated
Posted on: September 8, 2023
Health Conservation, Inc. - Rockford, IL
Health Conservation Incorporated (HCI) is a national hearing
conservation service provider based in Rockford, Illinois. Our
fleet of mobile units travels throughout the continental USA
performing OSHA/MSHA-mandated hearing and health screenings for
industrial workers. Test results as generated both by HCI and by
its clients internally, are interpreted, reported, and housed using
HCIs proprietary evaluation software.
HCI is looking for a full-time Staff Audiologist to join our
management team and to serve as Professional Supervisor (PS). Up to
30% travel is required.
1. Perform audiology review (identify problem audiograms, assess
validity of test results, and need for baseline revision, etc.)
2. Educate and train audiometric technicians through CAOHC courses,
onsite field training on mobile units, and annual HCI in-service
3. Provide back-up field support on mobile units as necessary.
4. Provide written determinations of work relatedness of Standard
Threshold Shifts as prescribed by OSHA.
5. Write Opinion Letters in response to Workers Compensation claims
for hearing loss, and appear as expert witness if necessary for HCI
client companies in defense of Comp cases.
6. Provide support to HCI staff and clients by responding to
inquiries regarding regulatory compliance, confer with clients
concerning individual employee issues, and best practice
7. Attend professional conferences and represent HCI through
membership in professional organizations such as the NHCA.
1. Au.D. (Masters degree audiologist may be considered for the
right candidate with occupational experience)
2. Current Audiology license with eligibility for Illinois
3. Familiarity with OSHA Hearing Conservation Amendment and working
knowledge of regulations
4. Valid drivers license
5. ASHA CCC-A
6. CAOHC CD and PS-A certificates are a plus
7. Minimum 2 years of occupational experience; 5 years overall
audiologist experience preferred
8. Availability to travel on limited basis
* Salary commensurate based on relevant experience
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Health Conservation Incorporated, Schaumburg , Audiologist, Healthcare , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!