Seasonal Retail Worker
Company: Crate & Barrel
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Stock/Merchandising Associates are the rare breed of highly
organized and efficient individuals. Maintaining an organized
stockroom is key to this position. You're also incredibly accurate
and meticulous. Reporting to the Assistant Manager, you work as
part of a very talented team of associates who's main goal is to
maintain an efficient stockroom to ensure excellent customer
service. Also in this role, you will be supporting the sales floor
in stocking and maintaining store displays. A positive attitude,
sense of enthusiasm and ability to multitask are musts for every
day.--What you'll do:
- Maximize company sales growth and profitability by maintaining
the stockroom and sales floor and facilitate the flow of product in
order to provide an engaging experience to every customer, every
- Perform duties associated with receiving and processing
- Safely process and assist with customer pick-up orders.
- Safely operate and maintain all stockroom equipment and tools
and keep equipment in good working order.
- Assist the Assistant Managers to complete essential inventory
control functions in an effort to support financial and inventory
- Perform general maintenance of the store.
- Maintain lighting in the store.
- Maintain an awareness of current product in all
- Support and model excellent service by exhibiting a positive
attitude and enthusiasm toward the job and company to both internal
and external customers in all forms of communication.
- Actively participate in weekly merchandising meetings, store
meetings and training sessions.
- Promote a strong sense of teamwork by working together safely,
effectively, respectfully and efficiently with all associates.
- Support an engaged customer experience by maintaining an
organized and efficient stockroom.
- Assist and support the execution of the store's seasonal and
weekly floor plans under the direction of the Assistant Manager,
Visual and Team Leader, Visual.
- Maintain awareness and demonstrate a fundamental knowledge of
computers, systems and programs relevant to the position.
- Participate in ongoing training regarding technology upgrades
and new systems.What you'll bring:
- Stock, Distribution Center, or retail experience preferred
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to maintain flexibility
- Basic math skills
- Ability to move and/ or lift up to 65 pounds: heavier
merchandise with team assist
Keywords: Crate & Barrel, Schaumburg , Seasonal Retail Worker, Hospitality & Tourism , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!