Customer Service Rep I 9:00am - 5:30pm
Company: Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Requisition ID: 25654
Category: Customer Service/Support
Position Type: Full-Time
Responsible for ensuring all calls are answered and entered into
the company system in a timely manner and for providing the best
possible customer service to customers. Must be able to handle
level 1 call types.
- Responsible for receiving and responding to a large number of
incoming requests; identifies and assesses customers' needs to
achieve satisfaction; builds sustainable relationships and trust
with customer accounts through open and interactive
- Provides accurate, valid and complete information by using the
- Documents customer complaints and provides appropriate
solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follows up to
- Keeps records of customer interactions, processes customer
accounts and files documents.
- Follows communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Maintains schedule adherence to and accurately track non-ACD
time appropriately though use of appropriate Aux codes.
- Places parts and supply orders, provides price quotes, RMA's,
debits, credits, Web Store enrollments, and performs basic trouble
HS Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience required, plus less than
one year of related experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 0-1 year of experience required.
- Requires strong phone contact handling skills and active
- Good customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to
different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage tasks
- Works in a call center environment.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers
companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading
enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions,
supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With
unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon
Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture
efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of
comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document
management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A.,
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and
has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company,
Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in
global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted
in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most
Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package
including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan,
discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing,
educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much
more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is
We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws,
regulations, orders and mandates, including those we may be
required to follow as a federal government
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site
csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this
posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at
Keywords: Canon Solutions America, Inc., Schaumburg , Customer Service Rep I 9:00am - 5:30pm, Hospitality & Tourism , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!