HCM Customer Service Associate
Posted on: January 12, 2022
We are a FAST GROWING Payroll, HR, and Benefits administration
outsourcing company and we are looking to grow our team. We are
locally owned and based in Schaumburg. The positon is full time and
offers full health benefits, 401k wiht a match, flexible PTO
policy, and a fun/casual work environment. We enjoy a Grade A
office environment including an onsite cafe and deli, relaxing
common areas, and a full fitness center. Conveniently located in
Schaumburg, close to Woodfield Mall.
- Responsible for quality service for clients on our Human
Capital Management solution.
- Inputs data from time sheets, production records, or individual
time cards to out cloud based application.
- Responds to and resolves client questions and payroll issues in
a timely and professional manner.
- Accurate and timely preparation of client payrolls.
- Maintaining a high client retention rate through superior
- Ability to maintain quality and accuracy in a fast paced,
multi-tasking, detail oriented, deadline restricted
- Researches and resolves customer service and/or processing
issues when required.
- Ensures upward communication to management regarding
department, employee or customer concerns.
- Responsible for training clients as needed.
- Requires a high school diploma.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of customer service experience in the
field or in a related area.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures
within payroll, benefits or HR is helpful.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to
perform the functions of the job.
- Knowledge of commonly used software applications (Word, Excel,
Adobe, etc) and quick learner of new software.
- Team player a must.
- Payroll Service Bureau or other related experience
Our Pledge To You:
AmCheck provides and exciting work environment that is technology
driven and people-oriented. Full-time positions within the company
offer a competitive salary, 401(k) savings plan and a comprehensive
benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability
and other offerings. Join us as we achieve our goals and succeed in
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: isolved, Schaumburg , HCM Customer Service Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!