Company: Olive Garden
Posted on: September 15, 2023
For this position, pay will be variable by location - See
additional job details and benefits below.
Our Winning Family Starts With You! Check out these great
- Flexible schedules to help you balance other life commitments
(school, childcare, family care, etc.)
- Free Employee Meal! (limited menu)
- Weekly pay
- Anniversary pay
- Paid Sick Leave (1 hour for every 30 hours worked, begin
accruing upon hire)
- Paid Family and Medical Leave (up to 2 weeks after 1 year of
- Medical/dental insurance
- Ongoing training to build critical skills for current and
- Discounts on cellphones, travel, electronics & much more!
- 401(k) savings plan (Company match after 1 year of
- Management career advancement opportunities (50%+ of our
managers are promoted from hourly positions!)
And much more! Because at Olive Garden, We're All Family Here!
One key to our success is the high standards we set for ourselves
and each other. That includes placing the health and safety of our
team members and guests as a top priority. We are committed to the
highest safety and sanitation practices, including ensuring team
member wellness and maintaining clean restaurants.
In Italy and at Olive Garden, it is all about the food. As a line
cook, you must have a strong passion for delivering and flawlessly
executing recipes and plate presentation to delight our guests. Our
line cooks also have a firm commitment to the highest safety and
We'd love to welcome you home as the newest member of the
Keywords: Olive Garden, Schaumburg , Line Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!