IT Staffing Account Executive -
Company: Sales Empowerment Group
Posted on: March 26, 2020
We are seeking a n IT Staffing Business Development Executive to
join our client's team in Schaumburg, IL, and wants to eventually
transition to management!
The base salary will be $55,000- $65,000. The base salary may be
negotiable. First year earnings are $80,000- $120,000.
You MUST have experience calling on CIOs, CTO and/or VPs of IT of
mid to large companies in the Chicago area. If you don't have these
connections, it won't be a fit.
Ideal candidate can have 3-5 years' experience in IT, Consultative
or Staffing Sales; You are highly motivated in sales and can work
independently; as they are currently scaling their sales team out.
Territories are nationwide and some travel will be involved. You
will be expected to have a client facing meeting with prospects at
least 2-3 times a week. At it's the inception, these meetings will
start locally; then expand nationally as you are building your book
of business. The Account Executive will report directly to the
As the IT sales staffing sales landscape continues to evolve, the
company is driving a transformation towards advanced services and
solutions for its customers. We have an immediate need for an IT
Staffing Sales Executive to join our sales team in our National
market. At this time, we are looking to identify top talent within
solutions and/or services based technology sales arena.
Our organization believes in high value, high touch customer
interaction. As a customer centric and services oriented company,
we believe our greatest asset to the client is our people. Our
company leverages our technology partners to ensure we deliver the
very best solutions, uniquely tailored to meet our customers' needs
in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
Sales & Business Development Experience Summary:
- 5+ years of demonstrated and quantifiable success in selling to
senior level executives, key decision makers and influencers within
the Fortune 1000, including executives in the Information
Technology arena and business focusing on solution services,
technology solutions, and/or software.
- Demonstrated record of successful solutions or services based
business-to-business selling within the $1+ million range.
- Accountability for prospecting, building relationships and
profitable results as related to achievement of sales
- Experienced in development of strategic plans of action for
driving new business.
- Consistently closing new business to meet or exceed sales
volume quota/sales expectations.
- Ability to prepare and deliver sales proposals and
presentations for solutions and services.
- Will host and attend client, networking and partner events as
- Sales capabilities to create, manage, emphatically listen, gain
stakeholder buy-in and close competitive opportunities.
- Strong competitive drive, negotiation skills, business judgment
and the ability to work independently.
- Innovation, execution and integrity are at the core of his/her
go to market strategy.
- Must be capable of selling and leading in a fast paced
- Will have existing relationships in Information Technology
Staffing to leverage the business and consultant community.
Account Management Experience
- Must be a strong leader with the ability to prioritize and
manage opportunities within enterprise accounts and/or multiple
- Must have expert level experience building dynamic and positive
customer relationships at senior decision-making levels as well as
front line influencing levels.
- High energy with a strong understanding of customer service and
- Ability to determine and understand the needs of the client and
build solution(s) around those individual client needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and a
high degree of professionalism with both large and small
- High attention to detail and follow-through.
- Team Player with his/her colleagues and customer's best
interest in mind at all times.
- A thorough command of current technology.
- Ability to quickly learn complex concepts related to
technology, infrastructure, various platforms and
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Technology preferred.
We place an extremely high value on learning and staying agile in
the technology arena. Therefore education and training is available
to all employees.
Additional benefits include paid time off, top-tier medical,
dental, vision insurance, and 401(k).
The company is committed to providing its employees with an
environment that promotes collaboration and team success. We have
created an environment where culture, commitment and opportunity
converge to yield a truly unique place to work and grow your
business. We promote a results oriented culture of excellence,
collaboration, and growth.
This is a fast-paced role and will require a self-motivated
professional, capable of and willing to learn through
If you are a leader with an entrepreneurial vision and possess
excellent follow through skills, then this could be the opportunity
of a life time!
Keywords: Sales Empowerment Group, Schaumburg , IT Staffing Account Executive -, Human Resources , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!