Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) STAFFING
Company: Lifestyle Options
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to learn the
fundamentals of quality home care and deliver life-changing service
to your clients. As an Addus Certified Nurse Aide, you'll play a
vital role in supporting seniors and people with disabilities
living independently. This rewarding, entry-level position provides
consistent, flexible hours to accommodate your personal needs,
while providing a great career with a growing, innovative industry
leader.If you have a genuine passion for helping others, and you
are looking for a meaningful, fulfilling career with a dynamic,
values-driven organization that recognizes and supports your
contribution, we invite you to join our team.Other duties
- Remind clients to take medication at the appropriate time.
- Assist the client with therapy exercises under the direction of
a Registered Therapist.
- Assist or perform personal care including hair care, oral
hygiene, bathing, grooming, and dressing.
- Assist with routine bodily functions.
- Maintain a safe, clean and healthy environment through light
housekeeping including changing bed linens, dusting and vacuuming,
cleaning kitchen and bathroom, providing and emptying bed pans and
- Provide companionship and stimulation for the client including
reading, walks, etc.; and accompanying the client to doctors or
- Observe and report changes in client's condition to the Agency
Director or Service Coordinator.
- Turn or reposition patients who are bedridden.
- Examine patient for bruises, blood in urine or other
- Completion of Certified Nursing Assistant training
- Satisfactory background check and valid driver's license
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to compassionately care for others
- Reliable, energetic, self-motivated and well-organizedWalk-ins
are welcome at any branch location! Apply online or visit any
branch today!Part-time Home Care Aides may qualify for healthcare
benefits.Addus Home Care is one of the nation's largest personal
home care and support service providers. We service over 33,000
consumers weekly from more than 111 branches located in 24 states.
As a client-focused, innovative company, we have a simple approach:
We provide great care and we pay attention. Our staff shares a
genuine passion for helping people and conducts all services
efficiently, with a thoroughness to ensure lower health care costs
while maintaining the highest quality of life for our
consumers.Addus provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: Lifestyle Options, Schaumburg , Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) STAFFING, Human Resources , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!