Company: Nation Pizza and Foods
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assesses need for training in the organization across all
shifts. Training needs may include support for new hires, for
employees in new roles or with new assignments, and for plant-wide
training on new programs, or plant-wide changes or policies.
- Provide support and mentoring for new employees while
evaluating and identifying areas where improvement is needed.
- Develops training courses and materials to be used in workshop,
group, and one-on-one training sessions.
- Assesses participants learning performance; identifies need for
additional, specialized, or adaptive instruction.
- Develop systems to monitor and ensure employees are performing
their responsibilities according to the training.
- Maintains records of completed training.
- Maintains current knowledge of new programs or services, and
other pertinent changes that may drive training needs.
- Analyze the effectiveness of training and workshops to the
employees and make any necessary modifications when needed.
- Provides feedback to staff when modifications could improve
programs, applications, and processes for which training is
- Ensures that all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) are
- Follows all company policies & procedures as well as the GMP's
(Good Manufacturing Practices).
- Maintains a high level of safety awareness for an accident-free
- Reports any unsafe or hazardous work conditions or
safety-related issues to Management.
- Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested.
Education, Skills and Experience: Education:
- Requires 3-5 years of related experience or,
- Two (2) years related experience and/or training; with
additional specialized training and/or certification. Skills and
- Proven experience as a trainer or similar role.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of lean manufacturing experience
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience training and creating
documentation in a manufacturing assembly environment preferred.
- Thorough understanding of a good range of computer software
including word processing, databases and spreadsheets, and use of
- Proficiency in multiple competencies relevant to the job.
- Ability to patiently explain training material to less
technically proficient users.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work overtime, irregular hours or rotating shifts.
Flexibility to work a different shift for short periods to
facilitate training curriculum preferred.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of instructions and
deal with several issues at time.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and
draw valid conclusions.
- Bilingual - Spanish/English a plus
Keywords: Nation Pizza and Foods, Schaumburg , Operations Trainer, Human Resources , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!