Talent and Culture Manager (Human Resources)
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Ajilon has partnered with a growing manufacturer in the
Schaumburg, IL area looking to add a Talent Management and Culture
Manager (Human Resources) to their established organization. This
is a Direct Hire opportunity. This role will support all US based
employees across the corporate office and throughout five plants.
You will be responsible for the development and execution of all
talent management strategies and overseeing DEI strategy. This
includes all talent reviews and assessments, success planning,
employee engagement, career development, training, executive
development, culture, and DEI initiatives. Must be able to develop
innovative and transformative talent management solutions to help
improve the employee experience through new talent programs and DEI
strategies that effectively engage and develop the workforce.
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years of relevant
human resources experience with direct exposure to succession
planning, culture and DEI. A Bachelor's Degree is required. Must be
a self-starter who can hit the ground running and be able to make
an immediate impact. You will receive a competitive salary, bonus,
and benefits package.
- Develop, execute, and advance a Diversity and Inclusion
strategy that drives a culture of inclusion, innovation, and
- Partner with HR and Leaders to drive the implementation of
diversity and inclusion strategies, programs, and policies that
will attract, retain, and promote a diverse workforce.
- Develop and implement initiatives across a full spectrum of
talent management to include talent assessments, on-boarding,
succession planning, competence modeling, career development,
executive development, and employee engagement.
- Serve as an expert and advisor on talent management,
engagement, and company culture.
- Serve as an expert and advisor on diversity and inclusion.
- Drive employee engagement strategy including employee
engagement surveys, analysis of results, and action planning to
achieve top workplace awards.
- Develop talent metrics and provide data driven insights to
drive desired outcomes to meet the business needs.
- Partner with HR, leaders, and business units to understand and
align talent strategies to key business initiatives and
- A minimum of five years of relevant human resources experience
with direct exposure to succession planning, culture and DEI.
- Experience implementing a DEI program is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Manufacturing industry experience is a plus.
- Be a strategic thinker who has the ability to develop,
communicate and implement plans that support the overall goals of
- Have the ability to work collaboratively with a variety of
stakeholders across the organization.
- A self-starter who can effectively manage a timelines and
deadlines with a strong attention to detail.
- Have strong change management, organizational, and planning
- Have the ability to identify, understand and define problems,
evaluate alternatives, set priorities, manage projects, and
implement high quality solutions.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
If you are a passionate Talent Management and Culture Manager
looking for a new and rewarding career, please apply today! You
don't want to miss out on this opportunity!
Ajilon is a leader in permanent recruitment-and in the placement of
top talent. Our areas of specialty include office administration,
customer service, human resources, engineering, and supply chain
and logistics. Please feel to check us out and apply for other
opportunities if this role isn't a perfect match.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate
Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your
information, please visit
https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy/The Company will consider
qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Keywords: Ajilon, Schaumburg , Talent and Culture Manager (Human Resources), Human Resources , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!