Human Resources Director
Company: Creospan Inc.
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Creospan is a leading IT consulting company supporting industry
leaders in the communications, healthcare, insurance, banking and
transportation industries. Give us your impossible, your
unpredictable, your imperfect, and your unclear. And we'll give you
a team of dedicated, curious experts who tinker, trial, question,
and test to find you a better way. Whether we're optimizing your
operational resiliency or helping you create new business value, we
believe challenges are meant to be challenged, and that everything
can and should be transformed for the better.
The ideal candidate will act as an employee champion and a leader
of change. You will plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and
evaluate the organization's human resource function and
Full Job Description
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned
with the overall business strategy.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the HR team to ensure
consistent policies and procedures and compliance with legal
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands,
grievances or other issues.
- Support current and future business needs through the
development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and
procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive and collaborative work environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives
- Responsible for benefits administration.
- Assess and manage training needs as appropriate.
- Partner with the leadership team to administer and communicate
various organizational policies, procedures, employment-related
laws/regulations, etc. Maintain and update employee handbook, as
- Maintain in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to
day-to-day management of employees in order to reduce legal risks
and ensure compliance with local, State, and Federal employment
- Monitor and track mandatory harassment prevention training for
all supervisors and employees.
- Monitor and track mandatory non-disclosure, confidentiality and
data rules, regulations and laws.
- Oversee employee resignations, terminations, lay-offs,
- Oversee employee leave of absences (FMLA, Paid Family Leave,
- Oversee the immigration process for employees and potential
- Oversee the Payroll function and provide back-up tasks, if
- Oversee unemployment and Workers' Compensation claims.
- Responsible for completion, accuracy, and maintenance of all
employee files, I-9's, benefits' files, etc.
- All other duties as assigned by the executive leadership.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources
- 7+ years' of professional HR experience, ideally from a
services oriented business, with a combination of corporate and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Ability to lead by example
- Has a "customer-service" mindset when dealing with
Keywords: Creospan Inc., Schaumburg , Human Resources Director, Human Resources , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!