Associate Salesforce Developer (Remote)
Company: Network Distribution
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Do you want to help pioneer Salesforce within an
Do you have a passion for being a resource and leader to
Are you great at collaborating with team members but still able to
independently make problem solving decisions?
Do you want to work for a company that was named a winner of 2020 &
2021 Chicago"s Best & Brightest Companies To Work For?
Does working in a highly-engaged organization, one that's committed
to growth, collaboration and innovation interest you?
WHAT YOU"LL DO:
- Develop solutions, primarily in Salesforce.com using either
Lightning Component Development and Apex
- Provide expertise in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, B2B Commerce
- Demonstrate understanding in developing using Apex
Classes/Triggers, Visualforce Pages, Salesforce Workflow, SOQL,
SOSL and Force.com API, flows and Lightning framework
- Assist in technical development of software from creation
through user acceptance, including projects which affect multiple
departments and pose high risk situations
- Work with senior members of the team to analyze business
requirements, translating those requirements in to customized
solutions using the Salesforce platform.
- Implement Salesforce solutions that adhere to platform best
practices and perform peer code reviews. Typical Salesforce
implementations include custom platform development (Apex,
Lightning Aura/Web Components, Apps), integrations with back office
systems (Mulesoft) and complex data migrations. Experience in one
or more of these aspects of a Salesforce project is a must.
- Participate in development workstreams, from design through
testing and deployment.
- With project leadership, assist in the estimation of work
effort and set a realistic schedule for development.
- Maintain effective client relations and rapport - delivering
timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly
identify and report project risks.
- Post-delivery - assists client teams in supporting the live
application and perform handoff and knowledge transfer activities,
positioning our clients for long term success.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a minimum of two years
of experience as a software developer using Java or any other
object oriented language
- 1+ years as a Salesforce Developer preferred but not
- Salesforce Platform Developer I or II certification is
preferred but not required
- Salesforce Platform App Builder certification is preferred bit
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and organize
information, work independently and use good judgment
- Highly innovative, flexible and self-directed
- Handles multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced,
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships
with others and display diplomatic and strong communication skills
with colleagues and client stakeholders
- Adept with multiple software systems and willing to learn new
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, & vision coverage
- Generous PTO policy
- Hybrid working schedule (2 days a week remote!)
- Summer/Flex Hours all year round
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Progressive Wellness Program
- 401k matching program
- Generous Profit Sharing contribution
- FUN work environment with many company sponsored events
WHAT OUR ASSOCIATES SAY: "Teamwork and collaboration are key
factors to success at NETWORK. The learning is constant, every
single day is different than the previous day and you are always
exposed to new challenges. The entire NETWORK team strives to be
the best for each other and our many customers."- Current NETWORK
Our PEOPLE and CULTURE are the most important ingredient for our
success at NETWORK. That's because constant feedback is in our DNA
and HOW you do it is as important as WHAT you do.
NETWORK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are
committed to creating a diverse workforce.
*Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (Coronavirus) or become
fully vaccinated by date of hire. Network will consider requests
from qualified applicants for reasonable accommodations or
exemptions from the vaccination requirement for medical conditions
or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Keywords: Network Distribution, Schaumburg , Associate Salesforce Developer (Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!