Mainframe Developer -Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Who are we?Synechron is a leading digital transformation
consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is
working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset
managers, and insurance companies around the world. We achieve this
by providing our clients with innovative solutions that solve their
most complex business challenges and combining Synechron's unique,
end-to-end Digital, Business Consulting, and Technology services.
Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe,
with over 11,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual
Work Location : Initially Remote (but after pandemic candidate
should be willing to work from the client office in Hoffman
Estates, Illinois, United States).
- SKILL REQUIRED: Mainframe, COBOL, DB2, JCL, SQL
- Estimating development tasks, sprint planning and
- Perform design and code reviews.
- Sound understanding of Mainframe application development
frameworks, tools and technologies.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and practices
such as Waterfall and Agile.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the client project
- Mainframe application development and testing using TELON,
COBOL, DB2, JCL, SQL, SPUFI, FILEAID, ENDEVOR, POSTMAN etc.
- Actively contribute towards requirements analysis and design
and impact analysis.
- Performs peer code reviews and code quality checks.
- Support performance testing and security code reviews.
- Provides 24/7 production support with excellent analytical and
- Create, implement, monitor and validate change requests
Keywords: Synechron, Schaumburg , Mainframe Developer -Hoffman Estates, Illinois, IT / Software / Systems , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!