Specialty Food Content Developer
Posted on: January 5, 2022
Company: US1319 European Imports, Inc.Zip Code:60005Minimum
Level of Education:Bachelors DegreeMinimum Years of Experience:3
YearsEmployment Type:Full TimeTravel Percentage: 0Job
Summary:Responsible for planning, developing and delivering the
training certification program and product training for European
Imports and Sysco specialist training to enable the organizations
sales force to maximize its specialty food sales potential. Duties
- Develop and refresh all training material for Level 1, Level 2
and Category Specialists Certification working with EI Category
Specialist and Sales team to coordinate content and developing
- Facilitate the nationwide product training to include new item
selection with Category Specialist and Procurement Manager,
Suppliers, Operations and Media Specialist.
- Develop and deliver a variety of courses and training aides,
including new hire orientation (sales), product training, sales
- Monitor and track sales performance as it relates to training
- Build and maintain the training structure by category and
update content with new item and suppliers on an ongoing basis to
stay current on trends and new items.
- Develop and produce monthly newsletter and marketing
- Develop material for national new item education coordination
with Category Specialists and communicate to the field.
- Make recommended changes to the training programs.Education
- HS DiplomaEducation Preferred:
- Bachelors DegreeExperience Required:
- 3-5 years facilitation experienceExperience Preferred:
- Sales experience in competitive
- Learning and development certifications
- Skills & Abilities:
- Intimate knowledge of the job functions at Sysco including but
not limited to sales job functions.
- Knowledge of company proprietary computer programs, policies,
procedures, and Sysco's business metrics.
- Strong program management, strategic thinking, creative
thinking, and problem-solving characteristics.
- Capacity to multi-task and prioritize concurrent projects and
programs autonomously to meet established deadlines.
- Exhibit working knowledge of all learning platforms, product
knowledge, and training materials to support programs and program
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate
appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes
written and verbal communications.
- Exhibit professional facilitation of training content, and/or
- Demonstrate credibility in your position and represent training
in a professional manner within Company and with your market
- Manage current training initiatives while maintaining a strong
presence in the classroom and in the virtual online training
portals and chatter and reflection groups in Sysco 360 to support
Sites sales talent.Physical Demands:
- Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this
- This position requires the ability to sit for extended periods
and perform repetitive movements in wrists and arms on a frequent
- 10% travelWork Environment:
- General working conditions exposed to adverse conditions 5% or
lessBENEFITS INFORMATION:In the coming weeks, you will receive
information in the mail confirming your benefits eligibility and
the enrollment process. In the meantime, you may visit
https://syscobenefits.com/ to learn more.HOW WE PROTECT OUR
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
OVERVIEW:Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution.
With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles,
Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide
and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.We offer our
associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally,
to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to
serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. Were
looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team.
Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of
food and service.AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:Applicants must be
currently authorized to work in the United States.We are proud to
be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and
consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other
protected factor under federal, state or local law.This opportunity
is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and
Keywords: SYSCO, Schaumburg , Specialty Food Content Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!