Field Service Technician Laser Chicago, IL
Company: Amada America, Inc.
Posted on: January 11, 2022
To support customers with (but not limited to) Amada Lasers. This
includes installation, service, operational training, networking,
programming training, software training, application training, and
laser automation training. The duties are not exclusive of
performing the same functions for Punch Press and combination
machines, , including automated material loading/unloading
- Proficient in trouble shooting mechanical, hydraulic,
pneumatic, electrical, control systems as well as networks.
- Able to precisely follow layout drawings and blue prints used
in the installation of equipment.
- Complete status (service) reports on a daily basis and expense
reports on a weekly basis.
- The ability to communicate in the English language.
- Excellent customer relations and follow through.
- Managing the total equipment installation process at Customer
site entailing use of hand tools, climbing, bending, stooping.
- Operation, applications, software, and part programming
capabilities, and customer training of such.
- Use of Amada applications software used in line control and
- Regular travel within assigned territories.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- The ability to communicate in the Spanish language.
Reports to Regional Service Manager
A 4 yr degree in Electronics or a minimum of a 2 yr degree with
related work experience preferred.
- Ability to analyze and repair mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic,
optical and electrical systems.
- Ability to use hand tools, Volt/Ohm meter and
- Working knowledge of computers and Windows OS.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical and electrical
- Being accountable and responsible to service and support a
customer through all aspects of the customer's ownership of the
Routine travel within assigned territories with occasional over
LIFTING: Average Weight: 50 lb. Frequency: DailyEqual Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Amada America, Inc., Schaumburg , Field Service Technician Laser Chicago, IL, IT / Software / Systems , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!