Lead Software Engineer
Company: Horizontal Talent
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Projects the candidate will be working on:
- Opex Infusion Modernization and Transformation.
Team and Team size:
- Team structure is Scrum - One Product Owner, One Scrum Master,
A Tech Lead, and 4-5 developers both onshore and offshore,
reporting to the tech lead or Director of Software Engineering.
- Accountable for code delivery and implementation of the
- Serve as the technical subject matter expert for the onshore
development team and work closely with the offshore technical lead
enhance and maintain applications
- Participate in scrum meetings and relay business and technical
decisions to the development team
- Work closely with the product owner and business SMEs on design
- Production support
understanding of the synchronous nature of JS, asynchronous nature
of web APIs like DOM, timers, fetch, service workers, storage etc.,
event loop, callbacks and promises.
- NodeJS - Able to work with core internal node js modules like
http, https, fs, path, url, querystring, stream, buffer, cluster
etc., Use NPM/Yarn package manager to package reusable
- ReactJS - Build stateful and stateless components using
classes, functions respectively. Manage state locally and globally
with any/all hooks/Redux/Redux toolkit/Context API.
- Understand component/hook lifecycle, re-renders and avoid prop
- Use HOC, render props, context to create wrappers for common
- TypeScript - define types/interfaces and integrate with react,
- HTML5 - Understand the importance of "semantic" nature of HTML5
and accessibility (ARIA/screen readers).
- Custom elements, Shadow dom, Canvas and SVG knowledge are a
- CSS - Apply key concepts like positioning, box model, media
queries, pseudo-selectors, floats, flexbox, animations, grid to
style websites appropriately.
- ExpressJS - Create REST APIs, build & integrate middleware,
- Angular - Recent Experience in converting Angular to
- J2EE 1.8/1.11
- Desirable Qualifications
- DevOps Automation
- Public Cloud Experience (Azure or AWS)
- Seasoned full stack developer with an emphasis on UI/Frontend
expertise, who has hands on experience in all areas of application
development and is willing to actively participate as a developer
on the team.
- Required functional skillset and experience include excellent
- proven experience working in an Agile environment, experience
working with remote and offshore team members, production support,
and documentation in an Agile tool
- Candidate must be able to work off-hours for meetings with our
Hyderabad team, execute releases, and production support.
- a. How many rounds? 2: one short screen 30 - 45 Mins; one
longer, panel interview 60 mins
- b. Video vs. phone? video
- c. How technical will the interviews be? interviews will be
- d. When do you anticipate starting the interview process?
Keywords: Horizontal Talent, Schaumburg , Lead Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!