Frontend Developer Intern
Company: Tackle AI
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Job DescriptionAbout the Job:As a Front-End Developer Intern at
TackleAI, you will be responsible for building and maintaining web
applications. You will work with the development team, as well as
UX/UI designers and graphic designers. You will work closely with
our back-end developers to deliver consistent and reliable web
experience. You will work with our designers to improve usability
for our customers. You will optimize web design for maximum speed.
You will work with designers to ensure high-quality graphic
standards and brand consistency. Ultimately, your work will have a
direct impact on the user experience of our customers. About the
- You have bootcamp, college, certificate, or individual
- You can implement solutions that are user responsive and
- You have knowledge of the entire web development process.
- You are capable of implementing a resilient web
- You have experience with testing and debugging.
- You have an eye for layout aesthetics.
- You are analytical and you have a keen eye for details.
- You have great problem-solving skills and you work well in a
- You're curious about new technologies and you're driven to find
ways to implement them in your work.
- You have a big appetite to learn and improve your front-end
skills About the Company:TackleAI is an innovative software company
that utilizes its proprietary artificial intelligence (AI) platform
to find, analyze, and organize dynamically unstructured data found
within any type of business document. Most businesses are unable to
fully access the critical information contained in unstructured
documents (paper or digital). With 80% of the world's documents in
unstructured formats, vital information is being lost every day.
This is a BIG DEAL. TackleAI is the modern solution to handle this
data overload. Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:TackleAI is an
equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination
law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these
principles and mandates. TackleAI prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities
to employees and applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic
information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law. TackleAI conforms to the spirit as well as to the
letter of all applicable laws and regulations.
Keywords: Tackle AI, Schaumburg , Frontend Developer Intern, IT / Software / Systems , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!