Senior Product Line Director - Cloud Voice global - remote USA
1501 Woodfield Rd, Schaumburg, IL 60173, USA
Company Description Boost your career with the Cloud
Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology
services company bringing together 28 brands including Arkadin, NTT
Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you
will play a key role in a business whose solutions enable a more
digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration
interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the
world, your talent will find a place to develop quickly. In fact we
are a people company with strong core values & talented employees
committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we
give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is
agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d
love to meet with you!
Job Description The Cloud Communications Division of NTT is
seeking a Senior Director of Product Management to join the NTT CC
Product Group to lead the Cloud Voice product line.
Cloud Voice is the flagship portfolio of cloud-based audio
conferencing and PSTN Calling service products that can today be
delivered as standalone services or as key elements of a Microsoft
and/or Cisco cloud communication ecosystem. It is supported by a
global highly redundant SIP infrastructure and leverages NTT’s
global MPLS network and global telco partner relationships to
deliver exceptional voice quality to users in over 100
The opportunities for Cloud Voice are truly compelling, as we
open up new channels for Cloud Voice to add value to NTT’s
customers and partners. As well as constantly investing in
broadening our reach and strengthening our Voice-centric
capabilities, we are investing in API development, beautiful
customer/partner portals, automation and flexible consumption
models, to empower our customers, partners and our own global PS &
Innovation teams to leverage the power of Cloud Voice in new
applications, use cases and business models.
This is a very exciting opportunity for the right candidate to
grow and expand this portfolio of innovative Voice-centric service
offerings for the NTT group. Reporting directly to the Chief
Product and Strategy Officer, the Senior Product Line Director will
take responsibility for developing and managing the Cloud Voice
portfolio and roadmap.
The role will include:
· Defining and managing the roadmap for the Cloud Voice product
· Interfacing with Management, our Technology & IS organisation,
customers, strategic vendors and partners, market units, product
marketing teams, and the Go to Market group.
· Owning the full product lifecycle of your products from
product launch to product retirement.
· Defining and agreeing product user stories, features and
specifications for the services in the portfolio
· Working closely with CTIO and other delivery groups on the
development of the products and services in the portfolio
· Driving continual improvement in the customer experiences our
services create and pushing to achieve exceptional customer
This role will suit someone with strong product management
experience in the telco/Service Provider space, productising and
driving innovative roadmaps for Voice services on direct and
indirect GTM models.
· Take ownership of and develop the Cloud Voice product line
· Assume the ongoing responsibility for the product lifecycle of
the current portfolio of Cloud Voice services. Constantly and
relentlessly seek opportunities to make the products more
client-relevant, more market-relevant and higher quality.
· Engage in market research activities to ensure that the
product portfolio aligns to market needs and market direction. This
will include working closely with Market Units, the Go to Market
team, customers, industry analysts and other market research
· Drive the product line’s product prioritization
· Manage the definition of product requirements and product
specifications, developing and presenting business cases for new
products and services
· Work closely with architecture and product development
resources in our Technology & IS organisation and other product
delivery stakeholders to build compelling products and services,
ensuring products are developed and managed in line with the
· Be a subject matter expert in your product portfolio
· Produce product training videos and live stakeholder training
sessions as appropriate for your product portfolio
· Produce and manage releases of the appropriate product
documentation for your product portfolio, including but not limited
to service descriptions, training materials, sales decks and
· Work with NTT Product Marketing to develop value propositions
and go to market collateral.
· Drive product launches into the Cloud Communications market
units and the wider NTT group
· As necessary, support NTT Sales by presenting the value
proposition for your product portfolio to prospective
· Regularly collect and collate internal and channel feedback on
products in your portfolio to drive continuous improvement.
Experience, skills and Qualifications
The ideal candidate will have:
· 5-8 years experience in Product Management, including business
case development, requirements definition, value proposition design
and product lifecycle management.
· Relevant Technology Experience: Carrier voice services, SIP
trunking, Microsoft Teams Direct Routing, Cisco WebEx CCA-SP,
Unified Communications, CPaaS.
· A good understanding of the Service Provider and Enterprise
Cloud Service Provider markets.
· Stakeholder management experience, influencing stakeholders
and product engineering to bring together ideas and concepts into
· Ability to engage with and influence key internal and external
· Excellent written and spoken English and document-writing
· Strong commercial acumen including business case
· Ability to work to deadlines and manage outcomes in virtual
· Awareness of ITIL and Service Management Best Practices and
service delivery concepts.
· Experience in project management
Additional Information All your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Senior Product Line Director - Cloud Voice global - remote
1501 Woodfield Rd, Schaumburg, IL 60173, USA