Requisition ID: 23842
Position Type: Full-Time
Responsible for the administration and billing of service
agreements under close supervision. Requires working in a
collaborative environment with Sales, other administrative
departments and Service Management while always keeping the
customers' requirements and satisfaction as a top priority.
- Works in a busy, dynamic, professional office environment.
- Manages billing and takes ownership of an appropriate number
of commercial customers.
- Interacts with customers regularly to ensure accurate and
- Reviews and validates pricing and terms of service agreements
and purchase orders.
- Responsible for data entry by entering and updating service
agreement billing and terms in custom operating system.
- Handles routine dispute resolution and resolves all internal
and customer inquiries through phone, email and customer ticketing
system in a timely manner.
- Escalates unresolved issues to Lead or Supervisor.
- Works hand in hand with Sales, Service and other internal
- Responsible for retrieval and entry of meter reads.
- Responsible for retrieval of purchase orders for contract
- Associates degree or equivalent.
- Prior administration experience with strong Microsoft Excel
skills required along with effective analytical ability.
- Oracle or SAP experience preferred.
- Ability to complete a high level of data entry with robust
problem solving skills are necessary.
- Limited processing errors.
- Some overtime required, especially at month end.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry
leading enterprise, production, and large format printing
solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings.
With the technology offerings of the Canon and Oc brands, Canon
Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to:
improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in
conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and
traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly
owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is
headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations
across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation
package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan,
profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance,
recognition programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site
csa.canon.com/careers , we cannot guarantee the validity of this
posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at