Requisition ID: 24142
Category: Customer Service/Support
Position Type: Full-Time
Responsible for answering inbound service calls at level 1 as
well as level 2 from high value customers. Also responsible for
serving as a back-up to dispatch as needed.
- Provides outstanding service to customers calling the dispatch
team for service.
- Responds to routine customer inquiries via live call or Email
- Provides follow through on any special customer needs in a
- Responsible for handling escalated situations.
- Performs dispatch duties as needed to ensure acceptable
response times to customers.
- Follows established work procedures on routine tasks, and
makes recommendations regarding customer issues when
- Typically requires general and/or vocational training plus 2
to 4 years of related experience.
- Associate's degree or equivalent required. Some college
- 2 years prior call center experience required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, strong attention to detail, organized
and able to multitask.
- Ability to problem solve and handle escalations.
- Must be able to work wide variety of work shift/schedules with
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry
leading enterprise, production, and large format printing
solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings.
With the technology offerings of the Canon and Oc brands, Canon
Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to:
improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in
conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and
traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly
owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is
headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations
across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation
package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan,
profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance,
recognition programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site
csa.canon.com/careers , we cannot guarantee the validity of this
posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at
#LI-KG1 #CSACB #PM20