Company: Canon USA
Posted on: January 16, 2021
Location: US-IL-SchaumburgRequisition ID: 24360Category:
Customer Service/SupportPosition Type: Full-TimeOverview
Canon Solutions America's Dispatch Supervisors are responsible for
day to day supervision of the dispatch department.
- Monitors all telephone queues to ensure that the Dispatchers are
at their desks, logged on and ready to work during the hours
designated by the individual work schedules.
- Guides Lead Dispatchers to ensure that the customer pick up times
and technician pick up times are within targets.
- Responsible for guiding and controlling all incoming and outgoing
calls from BSM technicians and customers when necessary within the
region, and to work along with Service management to ensure
compliance and direction of effort.
- Coordinates efforts with Dispatch Manager to control and guide
- Evaluates performance based on weekly reports.
- Communicates with internal departments such as Data Management,
Customer Service, Operations Managers, Credit and Collections, and
- Sets appropriate example with professionalism, and good
attendance and punctuality.
- Perform all required management tasks regarding personnel
including interviewing, training, employee development and employee
- Requires 5 years of related experience and management of two or
more regular full-time employees; bachelor's degree in a relevant
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Lead.
- Detail oriented, articulate, strong communication skills and
- Microsoft Office background, particularly Excel, required.
- Prior Oracle experience/testing a plus.
- MWA (ADS) experience preferred.
- May occasionally work a different shift due to business
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry
leading enterprise, production, and large format printing
solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings.
With the technology offerings of the Canon and Oc brands, Canon
Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to:
improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in
conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and
traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly
owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is
headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations
across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package
including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit
sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition
programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site , we
cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our
current postings, please visit us at .
#LI-KG1 #CSACB #PM20 PI128716263
Keywords: Canon USA, Schaumburg , Dispatch Supervisor, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!