Research Chemist or Scientist
Company: BISCO Dental Products
Posted on: January 16, 2021
Are you a chemist looking to build a career in the medical
device industry? Do you want to leverage your academic background
into applied research & development? Are you interested in product
development? If you have a strong knowledge of chemistry and an
interest in industry, we want to talk to you!
Salary range: $50K - 80K, commensurate with degree and
Benefits: Health, dental, and vision insurance, HRA and FSA, short
and long-term disability, life insurance, PTO, 401(k)
profit-sharing with match, year-end bonuses
This person is ideally:
- Respectful, positive, and a team player
- Adaptable, approachable, and always smiling
- Willing to learn and a quick learner
- Goal-driven, organized and detail-oriented We are seeking three
chemists or scientists to join our R&D team. Individuals should
have solid written and verbal communication skills and strong
analytical skills, should be independently motivated, and computer
proficient. Job title and responsibilities will depend on the
individual's education level and work experience.
The job responsibilities of this position may include, but are not
- Serve on Product Development (PD) project teams as technical
lead, completing assigned project tasks in accordance with the
- Serve as a project leader for PD project teams, overseeing all
aspects of the project from start to finish, promoting
collaboration/ teamwork, and ensuring that the project meets all
Design Control requirements.
- Serve as an independent technical reviewer for other PD
projects, reviewing the design/formulation for optimization and
- Investigate and develop new technologies or product
- Create QA Specifications for raw materials, packaging, and
- Conduct product testing and report on results, as needed.
- Prepare abstracts, oral presentations, or papers for research
meetings and publications. QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry
- Solid documentation and scientific writing skills Preferred
- Experience with R&D and/or hands-on laboratory work
- Experience with Design Control (medical device
- Masters or Ph.D. in chemistry Desired
- Dental industry experience
- Degree in organic or organic polymer chemistry This position
will be required to work out of the Schaumburg, IL office. Minimal
domestic travel required (post COVID).
WHY BISCO, INC.?
Bisco, Inc. stands out because of our culture and core values:
- Respectful - Professional. Humble. Considerate.
- Positive - Friendly. Inclusive. Curious.
- Team Player - Helpful. Cooperative. Flexible.
- Agility of a small company but the stability of a big
- Industry-leading dental restorative products
- Broad exposure to activities across the company
- Family-oriented environment with positive team players
- Approachable, respectful, and down-to-earth people
- Long-tenured employees to whom the leadership is committed
- Employees feel valued and are proud to be a part of the
- Monthly whole-company fun events! This is an excellent
opportunity to make an impact and to grow professionally, while
contributing to the company's success!
For more about us, please visit our website at .
No agencies please
Keywords: BISCO Dental Products, Schaumburg , Research Chemist or Scientist, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!