Medical Assistant (Float), AMITA Health Medical Group, Chicago Region, Full Time
Company: AMITA HEALTH
Posted on: April 30, 2021
We Are Hiring:
This role is eligible for a $1500.00 sign-on bonus, provided you
successfully complete all pre-employment requirements subject to
the terms and conditions of the offer. Former associates of
six months or less are not eligible.
What You Will Do:
- We are hiring a full time Medical Assistant for Float Pool
- MA will receive extra pay for travel to AMITA Health Medical
Group clinics in the city of Chicago and will be reimbursed for
mileage for traveling over 25 miles.
- General schedule: M-F 8am-5pm, might include some
extended evening hours 11am-7pm. May include an occasional weekend
- We offer competitive salary, affordable medical/dental/vision
plans, retirement match, PTO & paid holidays, wellness program, and
so much more!
Assist with the examination and treatment
of patients under the direction of a physician.
What You Will Need:
- Assist with treatments ordered by physician as supervised by
physician or registered nurse.
- Perform select clinical duties.
- Interview patients, measure vital signs, and record information
on patients' charts.
- Prepare treatment rooms for examination of patients.
- Perform basic clerical duties including answering the phone,
maintaining records, and filing.
- Perform basic materials management functions to include
ordering and stocking of supplies.
- Assist with maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
Licensure / Certification /
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date
- Medical Assistant preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required.
Why Join Our Team:
- MA experience in medical group setting is required.
AMITA Health, one of the largest health
systems in Illinois, is comprised of 19 hospitals and more than 230
sites of care. With more than 900 providers in its medical groups,
26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners, AMITA Health serves
over 6.6 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are committed to improving accessibility to healthcare in the
communities we serve. We hold ourselves accountable to our patients
and one another, and we work hard to treat the whole person, body,
mind and spirit. Our compassionate, talented team members are the
source of our strength, and we invest heavily in their well-being.
We offer significant professional opportunities, career advancement
potential, comprehensive training and competitive wages.
AMITA Health will provide equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for
employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression,
age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information,
carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a
covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that AMITA Health will make an offer of employment only
to individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. AMITA Health will not solicit money or banking
information from applicants.
Keywords: AMITA HEALTH, Schaumburg , Medical Assistant (Float), AMITA Health Medical Group, Chicago Region, Full Time, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!