Implementation Consultant I
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily
manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a
culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and
partners - because people matter most. And people have always been
at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the
same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that
access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our
clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
Our Implementation Consultants are responsible for understanding
small business client needs and configuring our applications to
meet those needs. Duties begin with an in-depth consultative needs
analysis, used to define system setup and configuration optimizing
client time, efficiencies, processes, and reporting. The
Implementation Consultant will ensure accurate conversion of
payroll and human resource data from clients' previous providers,
by balancing converted data to reports and tax returns and work
cohesively with clients utilizing system output reports to confirm
and test setup. Once data is successfully converted, the
Implementation Consultant will provide first level support to our
clients until their transition to our Client Services team.
Paylocity is committed to providing our clients with a high level
of service; this position is responsible for maintaining this
commitment within our Implementation area.
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Reports To: Implementation Leadership
- 100% responsibility for a seamless onboarding experience for
clients with simple complexity setups
- Provide industry-leading customer service
- Use project management and consultative approach to promote an
integrated implementation across all products
- Conduct an introduction call to verify contracted products,
understand client priorities, and craft a suggested timeline for
the implementation of all products
- Conduct an alignment call to answer product questions, collect
payroll data for configuration, review data extracted information,
confirm company-related information, and introduce subject matter
experts who will assist with higher complexity products
- Coordinate internally between the client and multiple Paylocity
subject matter experts
- Facilitate the entry of previous payroll provider data
- Follow balancing procedures to ensure all converted data is
- Perform quality assurance checks to ensure all setup work has
been completed accurately, review reports, and support clients for
initial processing of payroll
- Lead client meetings
- Some travel up to 5% required
- All other duties as assigned
- Computer skills, including familiarity with web-based
applications and MS Office programs, required; solid understanding
of Excel is a plus
- Project management training and/or experience a plus
- Willingness to perform a wide variety of tasks and projects
under the supervision
- High customer service orientation with the ability to develop
strong internal relationships
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and
- Previous customer service or client interfacing role
Our journey forward.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively solve problems by finding and using key
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and presentation abilities
- Solid time management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, dependability,
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every
employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to
be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work.
A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical
to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and
inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for
improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook.
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This job description has been written to provide an accurate
reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of
the work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive
detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job.
Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that
other or different tasks be performed when circumstances
Keywords: Paylocity, Schaumburg , Implementation Consultant I, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!