MEMS Process Engineer
Company: Critical Fit Recruiting
Posted on: May 3, 2021
MEMS Process Engineer - Schaumburg, IL Area
We are looking for an Engineer who is strong in MEMS process
integration/process transfer and characterization of MEMS
- Interface with MEMS wafer foundry partners to execute on new
processes and technology developments.
- Create and analyze statistically designed experiments to
effectively evaluate process corners to identify major risks and
ensure margin for high volume applications.
- Contribute ideas for new fabrication processes, and refinements
to current and upcoming MEMS process flows.
- Develop and implement techniques for gathering and analyzing
large data sets to identify currently unknown relationships between
in-line metrics and final device performance.
- Interpret and analyze data from various mechanical, electrical,
acoustic and optical characterization procedures on in-line and
completed MEMS components; contribute to the development of new
characterization methods and procedures.
- Lead development of predictive analytics techniques leveraging
both repeatable patterns in data and discovering new patterns that
reduce cost, increase performance, and improve reliability.
- Access, analyze and transform large product performance and
process data in the semiconductor/MEMS and electronic manufacturing
- Collaborate with process and design engineering team to
understand key data management and analytics opportunities and
devise data-driven solutions.
- Define data structures, evaluate data quality, and perform
appropriate data analyses using software such as JMP, Minitab, R,
Python and MATLAB.
- Degree in Engineering or similar field (eg. Electrical
Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, Mechanical
Engineering or Physics)
- 5+ years of MEMS or semiconductor process experience in volume
- Expertise in data mining, statistical analysis, machine
algorithms, failure prediction, DOE setup, developing data models,
predictive modeling algorithms and acoustic systems.
- Process experience in chemical vapor deposition, deep RIE and
wet chemical etching.
- Statistical analysis software experience such as JMP, SAS,
- A strong background in communication, negotiation, DOE setup,
data analysis and reporting.
- MEMS process integration and process transfer expertise,
particularly in polysilicon/nitride systems; experience with
characterizing and controlling thin film mechanical stress is
- Experience with advanced data mining, predictive modeling
algorithms, developing data models, reinforced, supervised and
unsupervised learning methods, linear classifiers, Markov models,
Bayesian networks and clustering techniques.
- Characterization experience in optical microscopy, SEM, FIB,
surface science analysis, interferometry, electrical testing,
- Experience with unstructured & semi-structured data sources,
requisite processing tools, electronics assembly flow and test
- Knowledgeable with scripting languages; including python and
Keywords: Critical Fit Recruiting, Schaumburg , MEMS Process Engineer, Other , schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!