Company: American Intercontinental University
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Senior National Admissions Advisor - AIU Online Atlanta
The Senior National Admissions Advisor, entry-point position, will
with prospective students in support of their decision to
school. In addition to communicating the philosophy and features of
school and serving as an advocate for prospective students, the
National Admissions Advisor must meet the schools quantitative
qualitative goals and objectives, as established, in an
professional, and compliant/ethical manner using school-approved
processes and procedures.
* Responsible for developing, managing and meeting action plans in
order to obtain personal and departmental student population
* Evaluate monthly activity against standards and personal inquiry
* Professionally assists prospective students through the
admissions process in accordance with all applicable federal and
state regulations, school policies and procedures, and in
compliance with all accrediting standards and requirements.
* Conduct telephone interviews and e-mail correspondence to
identify student prospects to determine their educational needs,
concerns and interests.
* Develop a rapport with prospective students and maintain contact
with them frequently.
* Partners with departments outside of Admissions including
Financial Aid, and Academics to ensure the delivery of a high level
of service to every student including degree programs.
* Consistently operates within, and is measured with respect to,
the schools expected behaviors: Execution, Communication/Feedback
* Ensure compliance with applicable University policies and
_Other Duties as Assigned or Requested_
* Willingness to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to remain flexible and easily adapt to changes in work
environment or schedule.
* Advisors provide a positive, professional impression for students
and staff on the phone and via email.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines as well as
communicate effectively with individuals from diverse
* Ability to achieve success individually and as part of a team in
a highly structured and regulated work environment
* Basic computer skills experience with Microsoft (WORD, Excel,
* Possesses excellent verbal communication skills, particularly
telephonic and good written communication skills
* Persistence combined with a positive attitude and approach to
work and others self-motivating work style
* Mature, positive and collaborative interpersonal skills
* Learns to effectively utilize all applicable school systems,
databases and tools effectively.
* Entry point position with the ability to grow within the
**Required Education and Experience**
* High School diploma or its equivalent required
* 2-5 Years of experience in sales and/or customer service
**Preferred Education and Experience**
* College degree from an institution accredited by an agency
recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (or international
* Post-secondary Higher Education admissions experience
**Primary Location: **United States-Georgia-Atlanta
**Work Locations: **
**Organization: **American InterContinental University
Keywords: American Intercontinental University, Schaumburg , Admission Advisor, Other , schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!