Sr Rep-Patient Access, Full-time
Company: AMITA Health
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We Are Hiring
What You Will Do
Communicate with patients, participants and staff to accurately
schedule patients for prescribed procedures. Perform clerical and
reception duties associated with patient registration. Provide
support and serves as a resource for other.
- Gather necessary demographic, insurance and clinical
information from patient and enters into appropriate database.
- Seek appropriate resources to resolve issues about the type,
date or location of prescribed procedures.
- Schedule patient procedures in a manner that most efficiently
utilizes the patient's time and clinical resources.
- Coordinate and communicate schedules.
- Assist with coordination of activities related to insurance
- Provide counseling to patient, participant or their
representative regarding pre-service requirements and
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Keywords: AMITA Health, Schaumburg , Sr Rep-Patient Access, Full-time, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!