Company: David Mordis - State Farm Agent
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Looking for a part-time job that provides meaningful work and
competitive compensation? Consider a position in a State Farm
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers,
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs,
and market appropriate products and services.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Group Life Insurance Benefits
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Flexible hours
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my
Compensation: $20,000 to $50, 000 annual salary plus bonus &
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative,
retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred
- Bilingual - Polish preferred
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this
role, pleasecomplete our application. We will follow up with you on
the next steps inthe interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent,
not with State Farm InsuranceCompanies. Employees of State Farm
agents must be able to successfully complete anyapplicable
licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are
independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm
agents employees are not employees of State Farm.
Keywords: David Mordis - State Farm Agent, Schaumburg , Customer Service, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!