Case Manager (Staffing) - Home Care
Company: Addus HomeCare Corporation
Posted on: May 31, 2021
To staff and manage clients' care in a manner that ensures total
internal and external customer satisfaction while meeting or
exceeding company financial goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answers phones promptly and courteously.
- Maintains a strong relationship with all clients/families and
- Plans, assigns and directs the work of assigned employees.
- Makes proper and timely staff assignments utilizing scheduling
software. Performs daily office functions that will enable company
to perform in an organized efficient manner.
- Staffs all cases/shifts in a timely, efficient, cost effective
manner utilizing the proper level of worker to meet client
- Maintains and confirms weekly schedules. Documents all
pertinent information in client and worker computer loggings.
- Communicates all relevant client and worker information to the
Operations Manager on a daily basis.
- Responsible for intake calls and conversion of calls to an
- Alternates on-call and takes appropriate actions, as needed, in
accordance with staffing procedures.
- Maintains and updates client requirement for new active
- Responsible for making care calls to our clients every 30
- Assists the Case Manager Specialist (CMS) with supervisory
visits every 90 days as needed.
- Provides fill-in client care in the event of an emergency
- Assists in interviewing, making hiring decisions and
participates in new hire orientation as needed.
- Verifies worker time-slips.
- Handles coaching/counseling/terminations of workers.
- Attends unemployment hearings as needed.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding individual and department
- Attends scheduled meetings.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to handle telephone requests calmly, adequately and in
a manner that promotes and preserves positive public
- Basic computer skills.
- Prefer some college. High school diploma or general education
degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and
Addus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Addus HomeCare Corporation, Schaumburg , Case Manager (Staffing) - Home Care, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!