Dispatch Coordinator II
Company: Canon Careers
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Monitors customer service dispatch requests and dispatches
technicians in a timely manner. Communicates with Service Managers,
Technicians, and customers as needed. Serves as a back-up inbound
call taker as needed.
- Provides outstanding service to customers calling the dispatch
team for service.
- Responds to routine customer inquiries via live call or Email as
- Provides follow through on any special customer needs in a timely
- Responsible for handling escalated situations.
- Follows established work procedures on routine tasks, and makes
recommendations regarding customer issues when applicable.
- Balances workloads to meet customer service level agreements.
Contacts customers with updated estimated time of arrivals as
- Coaches peers to improve response times and deliver exceptional
- Provides optimization feedback (systems, process) to leadership
- Performs stress testing and user acceptance testings as needed to
fully vet new systems enhancements.
- Typically requires general and/or vocational training plus 2 to 4
years of related experience.
- Associate's degree or equivalent required. Some college
- Related experience preferred. Strong verbal and written
- Proficient in MS Office, strong attention to detail, organized
and able to multitask.
- Ability to problem solve and handle escalations.
- May occasionally work a different shift due to business
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers
companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading
enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions,
supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With
unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon
Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture
efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of
comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document
management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A.,
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and
has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company,
Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in
global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted
in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazines Worlds Most Admired
Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package
including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan,
discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing,
educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much
more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is
available at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers/benefits-compensation/
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers site
csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the
validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings,
please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.
Keywords: Canon Careers, Schaumburg , Dispatch Coordinator II, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!