Posted on: May 31, 2021
Novaspect, Inc, an Emerson Impact Partner and global leader of
process systems and solutions, is currently offering an opportunity
for an Account Coordinator to join our team in Schaumburg, IL. The
successful candidate will perform various order management
functions including day to day customer support, order entry,
purchase order management, and expediting. We are searching for an
individual with a solid understanding of customer service, purchase
order/invoice business systems. Strong knowledge of computer
applications including MS Word, Excel and ERP and CRM systems is
required. In addition, the candidate should demonstrate excellent
written and verbal communication skills. If you enjoy helping
working with data and supporting customers, we encourage you to
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of customer orders (order entry, purchasing,
- Familiarity with basic understanding of all Product and Service
- Customer facing/day to day phone support
- Ability to understand our customers' needs and working with
others to make sure we are satisfying their requests
- Develop strong working relationships with both internal and
- Knowledge of appropriate business practices and procedures
- Proactive customer reporting and documentation needs
- Handle customer expediting requests by working with appropriate
internal groups, coordinating completion, and ensuring timely
responses back to the customer
- Participate in customer meetings as required
- Procurement (purchase order entry, vendor correspondence,
pricing, and oversee the timely delivery of parts needed)
- Support/enhance vendor relationships
- Understanding of inventory management
- Competent in understanding technical product purchases orders &
- Awareness of software program relationships and the ability to
work quickly between multiple programs.
- Ability to resolve customer order issues in a timely,
- Basic understanding of logistics
- Actively participate with team members to achieve company
- Other duties as required
- Understand order processing systems and delivery channels.
- Able to manage difficult or emotional situations and respond
promptly to internal customer needs.
- Quickly embraces, learns and applies new technology and/or
- Possess a high level of energy, initiative, enthusiasm,
cooperation and exercise good judgment and discretion.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication skills and proven
ability maintain high customer service.
- Proven ability to build and support teamwork.
- High School Diploma Required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 0-5 years of experience in a sales or manufacturing environment
- Extensive and exceptional customer service practices.
- High computer application literacy including Microsoft Office
Suite, and ability to learn internal business systems.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: New Grad, Order Management Specialist, Customer
Service Representative, Account Administrator, Purchasing
Keywords: Novaspect, Schaumburg , Account Coordinator, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!