Company: Fulcrum Digital Inc
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Are you a polished Executive Assistant who possesses exceptional
attention to detail, integrity and a positive attitude?
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to support our
If you are an experienced administrative professional who
thrives in an exciting, dynamic IT environment, this is the perfect
opportunity for you.
As the Executive Assistant to our Manager, you will play an
integral role as you leverage your high degree of confidence,
integrity, and professionalism.
We look for you to bring initiative and resourcefulness while
you balance vital responsibilities. In this role, your primary
mission will be to provide best-in-class executive support which
involves a wide variety of duties that are critical to ensuring
smooth and seamless business processes.
The day-to-day responsibilities cover the administrative duties
required for a deeply busy and visible executive.
General responsibilities include:
- Heavy calendar management - owns and coordinates a heavy,
complex meeting schedule which often includes international
participants. Includes the management of calendars, related
correspondence, meeting details, logistics coordination.
- Events - Coordinates events and executive meetings, from
recurring staff meetings to Town Hall meetings. Provides project
management, budget management, space requirements, IT coordination,
and all other support required for these various events and
- Board Preparation - Prepares and manages communication,
materials and meeting preparation for Board of Directors with
- Powerpoint and Word Documents - Prepares electronic files with
validated ability to proofread for spelling and grammar.
- Office support - Provides back up support as needed for
Executive Assistant, also as part of the admin team coordinates
phone and vacation coverage.
- Travel coordination- Leads and coordinates travel itineraries
and related meetings, which are sometimes international. Includes
the coordination of calendars, travel plans, expense
reimbursements, filing, etc.
- Other administrative and support tasks as assigned.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive business and human resources
communications, data and other information with confidentiality and
- Ability to establish relationships of strong communication and
network within the administrative team. We will need to work
cross-functionally regarding issues of travel, meeting schedules,
and material completion.
- Utilize knowledge of company operations, policies, and
department functions to proactively perform assigned duties and
with minimal direct supervision.
- Resiliency; able to diplomatically and constructively, but
firmly, ensure objectives are met.
- Appropriate professional presentation. You should be able to
communicate effectively with C-level executives, Board members, and
other high-level clients and candidates, and line-level employees,
with equal dexterity, respect, and composure. Also, be able to
present oneself as a representative of the Manager's office, and,
to a very large and diverse internal and external audience.
- Ability to speak clearly and succinctly relative to needs,
questions, goals, etc. Must be direct in asking for clarification,
guidance, opinions, etc. of the executive to ensure accurate
delivery on commitments, scheduling needs, meeting set-up,
- Able to act independently, operating on accurate details and
- Able to identify and leverage other resources within the
business to clarify needs, delegate tasks, etc. in order to keep a
very busy desk operating smoothly and efficiently.
- A 'can-do' perspective is imperative, and the ability to simply
'get-things-done' under ambiguous, time-constrained, high-pressure
- Able to quickly gain an understanding of the executive's style
and adapt own style and presentation to that of the executives.
Effective interpersonal skills to be capable of working with all
levels of office personnel.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office
- Not less than 2 years' experience working in the IT
Keywords: Fulcrum Digital Inc, Schaumburg , Executive Assistant, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!