REPORTS TO: General Manager / Shift Leader
Come and work for the #1 Sandwich Brand in the country as ranked
by both Technomic and Market Force!!!
We are seeking reliable full and part-time Deli Slicers who are
available for a morning/afternoon shift. Flexible Hours with No
Firehouse Subs is not your ordinary sub shop. We were founded by
real firefighters, with our stores being full of hard-working,
fun-loving people with a genuine drive for success. We're currently
seeking full and part-time candidates to be part of the team in a
fun, fast paced environment - where giving back is the heart of it
Location: I-90 and Sutton Rd.
Poplar-Prairie Stone Crossing Shopping Center 2510 N. Sutton
Rd., Hoffman Estates, IL 60192
- Must be at least 18 yrs old with reliable transportation to and
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a stress free
- Must possess Excellent Customer Service skills!
- Maintain work area in a neat, organized, stocked, sanitary, and
- Maintain company standards of appearance and hygiene
- ServSafe Food Handlers Certificate (obtained within 30 days of
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Additional: Our restaurant Team Members enjoy:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Medical Insurance for Team Members working 30 hrs week
- Flexible work schedules
- Friendly, team-oriented environment
- Excellent growth opportunities
Founded by former firefighting brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin
Sorensen, Firehouse Subs began in 1994 with one restaurant in
Jacksonville, Fla. 25 years later, the company has spread like
wildfire with more than 1170 locations across 46 states, Puerto
Rico and Canada.
Specializing in hot subs, Firehouse Subs serves hearty portions
of premium meats and cheeses, "steamed" hot and placed atop fresh
produce on a toasted sub roll. Each restaurant offers a
family-oriented dining atmosphere, complete with an authentic
firefighter theme that celebrates local firefighting history, as
well as the founding family's decades of firefighting service.
Firehouse Subs is committed to giving back and has awarded more
than $51 million to public safety organizations through its
non-profit, Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation.
Our mission is to carry on our commitment to and passion
- Hearty and Flavorful Food
- Heartfelt Service, and
- Public Safety
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a
franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise
restaurant, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management
of this franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at
this franchise restaurant should be made directly to the
restaurant, and not to Firehouse Subs Corporate.