Call Center Specialist II - 8:30 am - 5:00 pm (Customer Communications Representative II)
Company: Canon Careers
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Responsible for answering inbound service calls at level 1 as
well as level 2 from high value customers. Also responsible for
serving as a back-up to dispatch as needed.
- Provides outstanding service to customers calling the dispatch
team for service.
- Responds to routine customer inquiries via live call or Email as
- Provides follow through on any special customer needs in a timely
- Responsible for handling escalated situations.
- Performs dispatch duties as needed to ensure acceptable response
times to customers.
- Follows established work procedures on routine tasks, and makes
recommendations regarding customer issues when applicable.
- Typically requires general and/or vocational training plus 2 to 4
years of related experience.
- Associate's degree or equivalent required. Some college
- 2 years prior call center experience required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, strong attention to detail, organized
and able to multitask.
- Ability to problem solve and handle escalations.
- Must be able to work wide variety of work shift/schedules with
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers
companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading
enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions,
supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With
unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon
Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture
efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of
comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document
management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A.,
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and
has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company,
Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in
global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted
in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazines Worlds Most Admired
Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package
including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan,
discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing,
educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much
more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is
available at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers/benefits-compensation/
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers site
csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the
validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings,
please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.
#LI-KG1 #CSACB #PM20
Keywords: Canon Careers, Schaumburg , Call Center Specialist II - 8:30 am - 5:00 pm (Customer Communications Representative II), Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!