Posted on: May 31, 2021
Premium Accounting and Reconciliation Specialist
Benefitexpress is a leader in cloud-based solutions for benefits
administration. Our platforms are used by well-known brands in
healthcare, retail, education and government.
By offering technology that integrates all benefits, in a
one-stop-shop, benefitexpress provides simplicity to complex plans
and offers a very custom-made experience to engage and educate
employees while offering employers an ease of benefit management
that is unmatched in the market. benefitexpress provides a full
range of services including; benefit enrollment, management and
administration as well as direct bill services, reimbursement
account administration, carrier bill reconciliation, total
compensation statements, and a full-service call center.
By joining our team, you become part of the future of benefits
What we need:
We currently have an opening for a Premium Accounting and
Reconciliation Specialist located in our corporate offices in
Schaumburg, IL. The Premium Accounting and Reconciliation
Specialist will work daily performing analysis and reconciliation
of client billing statements from carriers, internal systems and
flexible spending accounts.
What you will do:
- Reconcile monthly bank statements for clients.
- Notify client what needs to be paid, or request funds from the
client and submit the payment on behalf of the client.
- Process all premium payments and premium reports.
- Reconcile client invoices from carriers.
- Run all monthly reports, checking balancing, billing reports,
eligibility listings, timely and efficiently.
- Update data as required from regularly run client edits and
verify changes based on department peer review standards.
- Critically examine very detailed information.
- Communicates directly with insurance carriers to make updates
and keep eligibility in sync.
- Works daily on client services questions/issues and is
responsible for following up with the correct answers to the client
- Fulfill other duties as required.
What you will need:
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years in the benefits field
- Accounting/Finance experience a plus
Why work here:
At benefitexpress, we ask a lot of our employees, which is why
we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary,
we offer the following perks:
- 401(K) with Employer Match
- Generous PTO policy
- Voluntary benefits including Pet Insurance, FSA, and HSA
- Expand your knowledge with our tuition reimbursement
- Opportunities for career development including external events
and internal Lunch and Learns with a promote from within
- Be comfortable at work with our business casual dress code
- Give back to your community with paid volunteer time to
participate in a project of your choosing
We require a post-offer background check. Equal Opportunity
Keywords: benefitexpress, Schaumburg , Reconciliation Specialist, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!