OTR CDL-A Tanker Owner Operators
Company: Fort Transfer
Posted on: May 31, 2021
During these uncertain times, Truck Drivers are an essential
part to delivering and shipping supplies across the country. Fort
Transfer continues to stand with these heroes on the front lines,
and would love to welcome you to the Fort family once capacity
allows. We are all in this together - call (855) 929-3945 or apply
This Position Offers:
- Average Annual Income - $190k-$220k
- GUARANTEED WEEKLY PAY - $3,500 PER WEEK
- $5,000 Sign-on Bonus - $2,500 upon Completing Orientation!
- $5,000 Referral Bonus
- Bonus Opportunities
- Rider Policy – Call for Details!
- Fuel Discount Program
- Potential to Earn Layover & Detention Pay
- 2,500 Miles Per Week
- Additional Earning Potential if You Have a Passport! Don’t Have
One? We’ll Cover the Cost!
5 Reasons Drivers Never Leave Fort
- Completely Family-Focused – we are a 3rd generation
family-owned business and taking care of others is one of our core
values. At Fort Transfer, not only are you considered family, we
know how important your own family is, which is why we strive to
get you as much family time as you need.
- You are an individual, not a number – when you drive for Fort
everybody knows you by name and we work with you to design your
perfect work experience. We will create, with your input, your
tailor-made job experience to achieve your personal goals and
- Independent Contractors can enjoy full benefits through our
partner United Truckers Benefit Association and tax and business
consulting services are offered through ATBS.
- Over the past 90 years of being one of Illinois’ elite liquid
bulk carriers, we’ve been able to tailor our company culture to
align with our core principles: safety, service and taking care of
people. We’re headed in the right direction, and we can take you
- But above all else, you are respected and appreciated.
- Tank & Hazmat Endorsement
- CDL-A License
- At least 23 years of age
- 1 Year Liquid Bulk Tanker Experience in the Last 5 Years
- Reputable Driving Record
All Tractors must meet the
- Model year must be less than 10 years old (2009 for the 2018
year) (Unless OK'd by Director of Safety and Director of
- Exterior must be in quality condition (Must have a current
picture of tractor)
- Ability to air & pump off loads – must have an external
- Intransit Heat
- Pass the Fort Transfer Lease inspection
- Must weigh no more than 21,000 pounds with everything
- If leasing a truck thru Quality, must have a minimum of 5 years
of driving experience
About Fort Transfer
Fort Transfer has been providing the transportation industry
with its quality service and reliability for over 90 years! If
you’re ready to become a part of a carrier that cares, call us
today or apply online.
Call (855) 929-3945 or apply today!
Keywords: Fort Transfer, Schaumburg , OTR CDL-A Tanker Owner Operators, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!